Our Love | Mark x Reader !FLUFF!

There was always this song that Mark would sing to me. I loved it with all my heart and sometimes I would sing it with him.

You are the light to my life.

The person that I will fight for.

You are the one,

The only one

That is because I love you

Yes I do, I love you.

Everyday, everynight

I know I love you..

~~~

He would sing it to me when I was sad, angry, or just sleepy. I love his for it too.

"Y/n~!!" Come down the stairs, I wanna cuddle!!" Mark called from downstairs.

Oh god, I love him so much. He is just a sweetheart. "Alright baby, I'm comin'" I called down the stairs.

~~~

You started to walk down the steps into the living room. There he was. Your big bear, lying on the couch waiting for you to be in his grasp. You tiredly walked over to him and plopped down on him. Mark 'oofed' and looked at you with a playful-angry look. "Lay on me." You did what he said and laid on him. Mark smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. (image above)

Mark kissed your forehead and then he started singing the song.

"You are the light to my life.

The person that I will fight for.

You are the one,

The only one

That is because I love you

Yes I do, I love you.

Everyday, everynight

I know I always love you~"

You smiled and kissed Mark's forehead. You yawned and started to feel tired.

"I love you, babe. I always will." Mark whispered.

"I love you too." You said back, and then you started to go to sleep.