I'm very sorry guys

Hello guys. This time this isn't any dumb announcement that I usually post about my updates or account.

In short words, I might not be up on wattpad anymore. I have already deleted my discord server, and I'm working on deleting my tumblr account.

I realized that I should be doing other things besides this. I have a bad habit or getting to cozy, per-say, online and letting info flow out of me. I lie about my name and stuff.

I never give out private info, but it's just a bad habit of mine. I've been doing this even since I was 10, and it has to stop now. It's been years and i haven't done anything to stop this. Now I'm afraid that it's too late.

I need to spend more than 6 hours on school, and I need to work on myself. This account will not be deleted, I've just decided. I'll leave it up, and the only books that won't be deleted will be this one and my "mansion in the woods" book. Sadly, that will be discontinued. But it's for the better, for me.

Sorry guys, but thank you so much. You're all the best viewers anyone could ask for. Love you all.

❤❤❤

About My Content (this book)

-

I'm sorry for writing the xreaders. It was really wrong. I didn't know that Alex didn't like it right away, but I stopped right after I heard. So if you're new here and saw this, please understand that I didn't know he didn't like that. I stopped right after I learned though. Please don't hate.