Sunlit Dreams of You

2nd person pov

     After the carnival you both headed home -separately. The kiss being the only thing floating in your head. You tried your best to shake it out when you opened the door to your apartment, wearing Wilbur's jacket. Shit. You put your keys on the table opening your phone to see if you had missed any notifications while you were hanging with Wilbur.

     When there where none you walk to your room flopping down on your bed with a sigh. you were exhausted. you should probably shower so you don't get a cold or something. mmm yeah, a nice warm shower. where's Jaya? With that thought Jaya walked out of the bathroom with a towel in their hair.

     "Hey bestie." they smile faintly, checking their phone. "hulloooooooooo" you respond, forcing yourself to sit up on your bed. "How was the date?" Jaya says seemingly not catching their own wording. "good- cold. it rained." You say. you didn't catch it either I guess. "cool, wanna watch a movie?"

     You nod tiredly, "Sure, sure. After I shower though. you can pick something out." You say, forcing yourself to get up and go to your closet for pajamas. You pick out the lavender silk nightgown. The same nightgown you wore when Wilbur had ran to your house after hearing you cry.

     You pick it out and walk over to the bathroom. Jaya had already left, you hadn't noticed. You turn on the shower, locking the door. You stared at the mirror, not matter how exhausted you seemed you couldn't stop yourself from smiling when you saw Wilbur's jacked on your figure.

     You thought back to the kiss against your will. How he tasted like candied cherries with chapped lips. You loved sweet things, so no wonder you loved him- ew. that was really cheesy. You shake off most of your thoughts as you strip and step into the steamy shower.

     you bask in the warm water for a bit before grabbing the shampoo and scrubbing your scalp.

--------------------

     You step out of the shower, almost whining at the loss of heat. you turned off the shower and looked in the mirror, only to find a blur from the steam. You sighed, grabbed a hand towel and wiped it off, immediately going for a makeup wipe, not trusting that you had gotten all of it off in the shower.

     Once you had changed and been okay with your appearance you left the bathroom, last minute deciding to keep Wilbur jacket engulfing your body. 'How did he even fit in this thing? ' You come out to the living room, collapsing on the couch and throwing your sock covered feet onto Jaya's lap.

     "Hey." You say, looking up to the screen. "Heyy" Jaya replies, smiling at you. "Polka dot socks, really?" she laughs. You smile, seemingly to tired to laugh. "Shut up, they're cute." You defend, wiggling your toes. truth be told, you had white socks with a variety of different colored polka dots.

     "Whatever you say." Jaya jokes, picking up the remote. She put on a random heist movie and you settled into the couch more, your eyelids getting heavier as the movie turned into muddled words. Your breath settled into something calm despite the loud sounds the tv made.

-You sit in Wilbur's bed, Holding a golden retriever pup in your lap. The house is empty and cold. everything is dark but the short white nightgown you wear seems to glow in the depths of your lovers house.

There's a knock on the door.

You pick up the now plushy of the dog and walk to the door, the floor cold on your feet. The floor creaks as you approach the door. You attempt to hush the creaking before squeaking the door open. The hinges must be rusted.

"Y/n?"

It's Technoblade.

You simply nod as you open the door for him, the stuffie still under your arm.

"What happened to this place?" His voice seems farther away as he talks.

You look around, questioning why he asked. oh.

The house is destroyed. As if it's been sitting in a forest for 50 years. It has.

"I'm sorry." You seem to squeak out, your voice barely above a whisper.

"It's okay. Where is William?" He says, his face seemingly representing a boar.

you turn around walking down the hall. He follows as you lead him to the basement entrance.

You point into the darkness, "He's working. You shouldn't bother him." you warn, almost trying to persuade him to leave.

"Fetch him for me." Technoblade says. You only nod, placing the toy dog in Techno's arms as you go to descend down the stairs, not sparing the pig man another glance. 

The stairs are quiet, The walls seem to hug you. You reach the bottom, only able to see the vast darkness around, very different from the stairs. "Wilbur?" You whisper. "Darling?" He replies. It's dark, you can't see him. You see your own breath. You look down to your hands only to be met with darkness. "W-Wil?" You voice is shaky. "Wil what? Will you save me?" He calls out, anger at the tip of his tongue. "Wil I'm scared."

Cold arms wrap around your waist. "Don't worry darling. I'm here." You can't turn to see him, just leaning into the touch, searching desperately for comfort. His hands are calloused, wrapping around your body with something near obsession. "I'm here.." his voice fades out as you faze back into consciousness-

     You whine annoyingly as you stretch. The dream resides in the back of your mind as you force yourself to sit up on the couch. You must've fallen asleep during the movie. Your stomach grumbles. You groan again, You're gonna have to make food. Wait- what day is it-

     You scramble for your phone, finding it on the coffee table. You turn it on, '4am Thursday ' Jesus Christ. I mean- atleast your not gonna be late for work. You force yourself off the couch, making your way to the kitchen shivering. 'Why the fuk is it so cold?! '

     You start to boil water, deciding to go to your room to check if the windows are open or something. You open the door to you and Jaya's room, glancing at their peaceful figure in the dark before tip toeing to the window. They were closed, but when you approach them your saw frost gleaming in the light of the setting moon.

It's snowing.

( 1097 words :D )

(holloooo. I finished this chapter :] okay but- why are my titles suddenly like- cool. where did that come from? Happy gay month by the way!! :} )

anygayssssssssssssssssssssss                      Toodlesssss<3