Intro

The moment I stepped in the hallway of London science and technology school, on the way to my first period of first grade, I promised myself I'm gonna give my best to show people who really I am not giving them right to judge me because of who my parents are.

I looked around hallway seeing bunch of teenagers walking from one to another asking who is which grade and where their classroom is.

"found it" Phoebe said to me smiling as she stood back in front of me after she left to check which classroom is ours

She pulled me by hand dragging me towards our classroom.

Phoebe James, my very best friend since she was born. It's been almost 16 years of us meeting eachother for the first time and I couldn't be more thankful for having her beside me.

Long brown hair, beautiful brown tan, blue eyes and then that amazing smile of hers, no doubt she was always favourite at school and between boys.

Boys were always killing themselves to get a bit attention of her but it was always hard to get close to her. She was sweetheart, friendly but she didn't let people close to her easily.

Now when we are in our teenage years, in the high school it would be even more interesting to be present when boys are going to throw themselves at my best friend and to see her reaction.

It was hard for both of us to trust people because we know very well what we went through the primary school without our parents knowing it.

Carrying famous last names on our backs will never be easy for us and we are aware of that.

We are aware of everything that comes up with famous parents and that's why we are always with one another, having each other's back and not having other close friends because you could never know if they really are your friends or they are your friends just because of your parents and money.

I didn't know what really I can expect of the first day of school but I think it's just going to be meeting with teacher and in between us, students.

As I could guess, when teacher entered the classroom she just told us some of the main things about what we're gonna do this year and then she call out each of us so she know who is who.

As soon as she read my last name some of the boys started whispering something to each other along with some girls and I already knew it won't be nothing better than primary school.