69.

~START OF AUGUST, 2041~
~LEO~

She went to backyard to cry, thinking I can't see her. The moment I saw Ela walking towards her I just became more aware in what I said, she's scared and that's what will stand in between us and affect our relationship and I don't know what to do about it.

I closed curtains sitting on the bed and trying to find a way to get her trust me, to feel safe beside me.

Noone will ever know why she feels so scared and I can't judge her because of that but I also don't know what else I can do to finally make her believe that I will never hurt her on that way, that I will never cheat on her and get back to my old self, that Leo is dead and he will never come back, she needs to start believe that.

Minutes were passing by, hours were passing by and she wasn't coming back to me.

She didn't get back to room, to bed and I couldn't sleep, I tried to but I couldn't.

It was 5am when I woke up from bed, I put on my tracksuit bottoms and t-shirt and I went for a run.

I was running across the beach trying to clear my mind, go find a way to win her full coincidence.

I was about an hour away from house by walk. I sat down on the sand looking at the sunrise and thinking about an idea that came to my mind.

Those two weeks that I was away from her not talking to her were hard. Do I really want to let her go? To take who knows how long to find herself? To find what she really wants from us? Am I ready to live without her again? Without being able to hold her close? Without seeing her every day? Does she want that? Because if she do I will walk over myself and give her time, let her go for however long she wants and needs.

"no way, are you really back? You missed me that much?" my body froze and I regret the second I decided to go for run

"little innocent Leo" she said messing my hair and I immediately jumped up and away from her

"leave me alone" I said stepping back

I wasn't ready to face her, to see her after everything what she did to me, now when I was getting back to who I was before her and the most important when I have someone who I can't let down and lose.

"how long it's been? Three years, right?" she asked with devilish grin

"you really did make that glow up, but I bet you stayed as naive as you were" she said stepping closer to me but I stepped back

"scared of women, wow"

"what do you want from me?" I asked

"let me think...I saw you signed up for that club in London... professional footballer now, huh? Then I guess you have more money then you had three years ago, daddy's issues, how funny. How a million dollars sounds?" she said and I couldn't believe what she is asking for

She ruined my life and it still is not enough to leave me alone.

"are you crazy? I do not owe anything not that money, you owe me my life back not me you money" I said and turned away about to leave when she spoke

"a million or police, it's your choice" she said

She's blackmailing me again!!

"do you want your little girlfriend find out that you raped a girl three years ago?" she asked

"DO NOT BRING GRACE INTO THIS" I said going into her face

"IF NOT ME, AT LEAST LET MY FAMILY AND GIRLFRIEND ALONE" I said madly

"a million until the end of the month or I will need to knock on your family house with police" she said walking away

"fuck it" I said hitting sand and putting hands on my face

"FUCK....IT...ALL" I said

Even if my dad is a millionaire doesn't mean I'm gonna ask him for money, I can't tell him the truth, I can't tell him what I went through three years ago but I also can't let her knock on their doors telling him that awful lie that I raped her while she was the one who did such a thing to me.

The only one I can talk to about this is Grace, but I can't bring her into this, she doesn't deserve it.

Only solution to put Grace from this is to break up with her, to break her heart, to make her hate me and to lose her forever, that's something I can't do but it will be probably the best and the only thing to save her.

But how I'm gonna get a million dollars until the end of the month? I have no idea.