47.

"Love in the definition means an intense feeling of deep affection, but love is more than that, more than definition of a feeling. Love can be the best feeling in person's life but it also can be the most painful thing that person will ever feel in their life. We fell in love for the first when we were born. We fell in love for the first time with our mum, our parents.
That first love will never be taken away from us. People sometimes get in doubt about what love really is. You can say I love you to any person who you feel a bit of affection for but when you will meet that one person then you will know that you were saying those three important words to the wrong person and you will probably regret it, but that's the point of the life. Making mistakes, learning from them and make every other decision better. Every person on this planet have a right to give their definition of love. Love doesn't know skin colour. Love doesn't know belief. Love doesn't know gender. Love doesn't know differences. That's what every person should know. People would say that I don't know what love is, what loving looks and feels like because I'm still young, but we can all think about that one person in our life in this moment. Think about things that you first saw on them. Think about what you felt the first time you saw them. Think about how that person made you feel at the first sight. Think about things you love the most about that person, it can be physical thing or personality of the person. Think about how you feel every time when you see that person. Think about how you feel when they look at your eyes. Think about how you feel when their hand brush against yours. Think about how you feel when they hug you. Think about how you feel when you're just sitting in silence doing absolutely nothing. How does it feel? Does shivers ran down your spine? Did you felt your heart beating faster? Did you found yourself smiling even you didn't mean to? Do you feel safe with them? Do you feel safe in their arms? That's a love. Even not for all the people but that's a love for me. Next time when you're around them, pay attention to your body language, how your body reacts to just a little things such as eye contact, light touch. If you see something shiny when you look at their eyes, if they can't hold an eye contact for more than a few seconds, if they gets nervous. If you ask their friends or family member, just informally, does they ever talk about you and they give you a positive answer then that's it. That's a love from both sides. Yours and theirs and that's what is matter, that you're getting back as much as you give. That's what's matter, getting love back, feeling safe and feeling at your happiest. Once you find your comfort person just don't let go, don't let them slip through your hands. Make them feel safe, make them feel at home. Remind them that they're loved, that you're there if they needs you. If they ask for a bit of space, don't let go, be there. Even if they need space that doesn't mean you have to step back, that means they need you. That means they need you to be there, beside them or even better that you hug them, make them cry on your shoulder if they need while you're just quiet, not asking anything. When they will feel like that they will tell you what was the matter but until then, let them feel no pressure. And always remember that conversation and trust is the key for every kind of love. Remember that even sometimes you don't feel like that, that you're loved, if not by someone you wish but you're loved by your family and that's the love that is the most important, that lasts forever and don't let anything take it away from you. Tell your dearest that you love them, remind them everyday because one day you won't have a chance and you will regret all days that you didn't tell them that you love them. You will still have their love with you but they won't be physically beside you and that's what makes love the most painful feeling ever. Not telling someone that you love them because you're scared they don't feel the same way. Not telling someone that you love them because you're scared they will laugh at you. It's the worst feeling ever and you feel it only because of yourself and noone else. So don't be scared, don't question your feelings, say them out loud. Don't be scared of world because it's can be really toxic and it will ruin your happiness. Give people around you what you want to feel, treat people how you want to be treated, love how you want to be loved. Be honest, happy and love, always and don't ever stop."