56.

~JUNE, 2041~
~GRACE~

Leo went to Leicester yesterday and I don't know what is happening because he was so stressed, nervous and he didn't want to talk about it.

James was, on the other hand, very weird and whenever I ask him what was going on he said that everything is fine.

The other day I overheard Leo's conversation with Alex saying that he has a feeling he is about to be quit.

I don't know what makes him feel that way but I'm sure that it's not that, there is no way he will be quit, there is no reason for it, he is one of the best player in Leicester.

He needed to have meeting one hour ago and I was so nervous, walking right and left through my room waiting for his call.

"GRACE" dad shout and I immediately ran downstairs

"what?" I asked looking at him as he walked towards me with his phone

"Leo needs to tell you something" he said and I looked confused, why didn't he call me?

"what" I said confused taking his phone in my hands

"hey" Leo said

"what's going on Leo?" I asked

"what happened at your meeting?" I asked

"That's why I called, I wanted to tell you both, I'm sorry for not telling you first but...." he said and turned camera from front to the back

"I just signed up for Leicester first team" he said and I couldn't believe what I'm hearing and seeing, his new kit and the year of 2045

"what?" I asked and he just smiled at me

"you're kidding" I said

"nope" he said

"get home please" I said quietly trying so hard not to start jumping around and screaming of how happy I am

I just wanted him to be here in a second so I can hug him, kiss him all over again and tell him how proud of him I am.

He's turning 20 in 50 days and he already made this big step in his career. James must have been so proud of him, his wish became true, his son is taking his place in his number one club.

I bet dad is also so proud because he was always saying Leo is going to play for first team one day and that day came.

•••••••••••

I was walking through the living room happily waiting for him to get home.

Gladly, he left me his apartment keys when he was leaving in need I wanna spend time here or need anything.

When I heard knocks I was in front of the doors in a nanosecond jumping into his arms kissing him.

He walked into the apartment closing doors with his foot and a second later throwing us on the couch.

I got on the top of him not taking a smile of my face.

"I'm so proud of you" I said leaning my forehead against his

I kissed his neck pulling his t-shirt off and throwing it on the floor.

#dirtysmut

I kissed down his body making sure I'm giving every inch of his body attention.

He sat up pulling me closer to him and kissing me as I tried to get some friction. His hands on my waist holding me onto himself making more friction.