Anirudh is in love?

Anirudh, Arvind, Kaka and Bihari are in bridal's place.

Trilochan asks Bondita to speak in private with Groom to know about him. Arvind sends Anirudh to speak with her.

Bondita is waiting in her room looking outside the window.

Anirudh entered the room. He is so nervous to speak to her.

Anirudh thinks: What is happening to me? Why my foot and palm are chill? Am I nervous? But why? I could hear my heart beat to myself without touching my heart.

Bondita heard footsteps of Anirudh and started to speak without turning back. She thinks that it is Arvind.

Bondita: Before you could speak something please listen to me. First of all, I should Thank God for sending you as my hone wale pati babu. I was very scared but now i am relieved. I hope you got my letter. Please don't mistook me, I love my mom very much. She is my everything. I can't leave her alone after my marriage that's why I wrote like that in letter. Please apologize me for that. And about my opinion on this marriage is...

Anirudh silently listens to her.

Bondita: I am Ok with this marriage.

She said and was about turn back but her saree got stuck in nail of her bed and was about to fall.

But Anirudh caught her but without a support Bondita fell on bed, over her Anirudh.

She is shocked to see him there instead of Arvind. Anirudh is just locked in her eyes.

(Tere sang pyar main bgm plays)

Bondita pushed him back and rose from the bed.

Bondita: You? Heyy, why you are here?

Anirudh: Ac..act..actually, my friend wanted me to speak with you.

He moved little bit back due to awkwardness.

Bondita: Why you are crossing in my line always? Don't you have any other work than this?

Anirudh: Oye helo! I am saying na my friend, your hone wale pati only sent me here. It was your mistake to blabber everything without seeing who is standing behind.

Bondita stares at her.

Anirudh: All you knew is to stare at me. It's my friend's fate to marry a rakshasi like you. Oh poor Arvind, why your fate went like this?

Bondita: Shut up!

Anirudh: Aye you shut up!

Bondita turns aside with a puffy face.

Anirudh looks at her weirdly.

Bondita: Whenever I am angry and disappointed my face will blow up like this.

Anirudh breaks it and laughed.

Bondita: Chup Karo!

She went out furiously and tells everyone that she is okay with the marriage.

Everyone is happy except Arvind.

After sometime they leaves the place. Sumati is extremely happy.

Sumati thinks: Thank you shiv ji, you made her to accept this marriage. Now next mission for me is to complete her marriage as soon as possible. If it is possible then I will ask the groom family to fix the marriage in this week itself.

Chandra: Masi, are you happy now?

Sumati nods yes.

Bondita goes to her room. While she sits on the bed, she recalls the moment with Anirudh.