Anirudh's Rage

Arvind succeeded his plan somehow and now him and Bondita are going to Takshak Lok to save her mother.

Anirudh looks at them and decides to follow them.

~In Apartment~

Sulochana and Mini completely forgot about Arvind and Bondita in their quarrel.

Sulochana: Hey kali naagin, wait!

Mini: No, I am going to teach you a lesson first so that you won't interrupt in my path again.

Sulochana: Hey you fool! Where is that Arvind went again? In our fight we forgot about him. He made us to fight well then he escaped.

Mini is stunned.

Sulochana: See a mind of a human is known by another human only. I don't think that Arvind is helping us.

Mini: Wait let me call him.

She searches for her phone.

On other side Arvind and Bondita reached the temple, Anirudh followed them.

~In temple~

Kalindi: Bondita, where you went?

Bondita: Sasu maa, time came. I am going to avenge my sasurji's death. I am going to revenge Saudamini and Sulochana for each and every misdeeds they did.

Kalindi: How will you do it? Did you find the path to Takshak lok?

Bondita showed her the recording of Mini's voice, Kalindi is confused.

Anirudh is looking at them by sitting in the car he is also confused.

Anirudh thinks: Everyone are presented here only hn? What they are doing here? What Bondita is showing to them?

He looks on. Guruji arrives to shrine, Bondita took his blessings.

Guruji: Jai Mahakal! I think there is some good news before the Guru purnima Night.

Bondita: Hn, guru ji you are right. I came up with a biggest good news. I am going to enter Takshak lok tonight.

Guruji is stunned. Bondita explains her plan.

Kalindi: Look Bondita, going there is not an easy job as like you think. There are so many hurdles on the way. You have only 5 hours left.

Bondita: Hn, sasu maa i am aware of it. I will accomplish my mission, no matter whatever hurdle interrupt me. Arvind is here to show me the way to Takshak lok.

Kalindi: What if Saudamini comes to know about this? If you get caught then you should fight with her. War may arise, you shouldn't be afraid.

Bondita: I am ready to face anything to save my clan and my mother. Sasu ma, Guru ji, I need some help from you both.

Guruji: What is it?

Bondita: For sure, Saudamini will come here tonight for mahakal puja on occasion of guru purnima, you please keep her engaged in this puja until I return. Sasu ma, your work is you should keep Sakha Babu busy, he should not get any doubts on me.

Kalindi: I will also come with you, Bondita. I can't send you there alone.

Bondita: I am not going alone there, Arvind is accompanying me.

Kalindi: You are not understanding, the way is too hard. You can't cope up alone. You just need a help of Takshak naagin.

Bondita: If you come with me then who will handle sakha babu? You know his stubborness na no one can handle it.

Kalindi thinks on.

Guruji: Rani maa you don't worry. Mahakal is with her. She will surely  complete her mission. I completely believe in her.

Kalindi: Theek hain, then you both start your journey soon. Har Har Mahadev!

Bondita: Har Har Mahadev!

They both got the blessings from them and was about to walk out of the temple but got confronted by Anirudh.

Bondita is shocked to see him there.

Arvind whispered: Anirudh??

Bondita looks on, Anirudh approached them and holds Bondita's hand tightly. Bondita looks on.

Bondita: Sak..sakha babu..

Anirudh: What you are upto? Why you are behaving like this?

Bondita: Wha..what have I did?

Anirudh: Why you are roaming with Arvind since then he came here? You forgot my love? You are hurting me everyday Bondita. Can't you see I am crying?

Bondita's eyes filled with tears.

Arvind: Anirudh, listen...

Anirudh: Shut up, I am speaking to my Bondita.

Arvind: Actually..

Bondita: Please you don't fight for me. Sakha Babu I'll explain you everything soon.

Anirudh: What is there to explain?

Bondita: Please give me 7 hours time. Please.

She tries to free her hands from him. Anirudh leaves her. Bondita looks on.

Anirudh: It's your wish then. You can even take 7 years to explain me on what you are going through but now come with me. Come to our home. You are doing these because I sent you out right? Now myself asking you, Please return to our apartment Bondita. Please.

Arvind and Bondita looks each other with fear.

Anirudh drags her to the car. He is already drunk and now behaving like a mad.

Bondita: Aaah, please leave me it's hurting.

Anirudh: Let it hurt. Daily you are hurting me right?

Bondita: Sakha babu, listen to me.

Anirudh: I listened to you a lot already. Now it's time for you to listen me.

Arvind: Anirudh, leave her. Don't behave like a mad. Once you come to know everything you will be keeping quite but this is not the time to explain you.

He goes and tries to save Bondita from him but Anirudh pushed him. Bondita's angry arises but she tries to control it.

Arvind fell on the edge of pillar and got hurt on his forehead making him bleed.

Bondita: Sakha babu!!!

She screams.

Anirudh stops walking and looks at her.

Bondita: Stop behaving like a rakshas. See what you have done to your friend.

She leaves his hand forcibly and went to Arvind, making him to wake.

This made Anirudh more angry.

What will happen next?

Can Bondita accomplish her mission or Anirudh will be their primary hurle?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️