Anirudh defends Bondita

Kalindi yells Bondita just to trigger her more so that she can work more speeder.

~In temple~

Bondita opens her eyes slowly. Kalindi is in front of her. She pretends like she is angry on her.

Guruji: Thank God, you are alright.

Bondita: Shukriya, Guruji.

She rose up and starts to walk.

Guruji: Where you are going now?

Bondita: To police station. I am going to expose the truths to everyone. Why should sakha babu suffer because of me?

Kalindi: Guruji, tell her that again she is choosing wrong path.

Bondita: Nahi, guruji. This will be the right path. Instead of building lots of lies to hide a single truth it's better to reveal.

Guruji: Oh both of you please keep quite. Bondita, it's almost mid night now. Stay here, tonight. Whatever you want to do, do it tomorrow.

Bondita thinks on.

Kalindi: I am going to stay here itself. Whoever wants can stay with me!

She sat down by leaning on the pillar. Bondita too sat down with an innocent face.

~In police station~

Everyone are sleeping except Krishank and Anirudh.

Anirudh: I am so sorry, Krishank. I pulled you in unwantedly. Tomorrow morning I'll speak to inspector.

Krishank: About what?

Anirudh: I will ask him to release you.

Krishank: No need! I am also involved in this. Because I was the first to inform you about the incident. Then only you arrived there.

Anirudh: But...

Krishank: I hope Bondita will come to save us. Until then I will stay with you only no matter what.

Anirudh cries.

Krishank: What happened to you? Are you okay?

Anirudh: You reminded me of my best friend. He also used to stay with me all the time, may it happiness or sorrow. He will never leave me alone in any hard situation.

Krishank: Oh really! Famous business man to has a friend?

Anirudh: Just now I am a business man. But I have a sorrowful past.

Krishank looks at him silently.

Anirudh: Arvind, my best friend!

He confesses his past to Krishank. By this means the night passed on.

~It's morning~

Bondita: I am going to police station. Guruji, if someone wants then they can come with me.

Kalindi: Guruji, I never go to places without taking bath.

Bondita looks at herself from top to bottom.

Kalindi: I am going to house to take bath, guruji

Bondita: I have self respect. I will not enter the house until sakha babu take me in, guruji.

Guruji is sleeping actually, they both are speaking indirectly.

~In Apartment~

Sulochana wakes up with a big yawn.

Sulochana: Kali nagin, bring a coffee!

She said in sleepy tone. But Mini is not there.

Sulochana: Mini... Kali nagin.. why you are playing hide n seek in morning itself? Meri jaan, Mini...