After a long time!!

Anirudh learns the truth from guruji and decides to help Bondita so he follows Saudamini and Sulochana to Takshak lok.

~In Takshak lok~

Bondita and Kalindi are searching for secret room behind the walls.

Bondita: I think we are wasting our time. It seems there is no secret room here.

Kalindi: We searched all over the Takshak lok but no evidence of Sumati here.

Bondita: I think we are being fooled. I think my mom is not here.

Kalindi thinks on.

Bondita: I think this is completely a plan of Mini and Sulochana to make us busy so that they can do guru puja without interruption. We are fooled, sasu maa.

She hits a nearby big trunk box in rage and disappointment which made them stunned.

Bondita: Wh... Why this table is glowing like this?

She pushes the box behind but nothing happened.

Kalindi: Open it Bondita.

She opens it with fear. A very bright light shines on their faces which made their eye sight diminish.

Bondita: Aah, what's this? From where this light is coming from?

She closes it suddenly.

Kalindi: Why did you closed it?

Bondita: The light is very bright. I can't see anything.

Kalindi: O God!!

She pushed Bondita aside and opened the box again.

Bondita: What you are doing sasu maa?

They both looks a stunning view inside the box, it has a stair case inside it. Both are shocked and looks at each other.

Bondita: Steps?

Kalindi: I told you na, there must be a secret room behind the walls. And the way to that room is inside this box. Mini is really an intelligent.

Bondita steps inside the box followed by Kalindi.

~On Mountain~

Saudamini and Sulochana finally reached the top of the mountain.

Sulochana looks down and fears of the height.

Sulochana: If we miss the spot then there will be no sparing of bones even. Kali naagin, don't we have another way to your world?

Mini didn't respond anything to her but jumped from the top.

Sulochana: O kali maa!!

She too jumped following her. Anirudh and Krishank reaches the mountain and were confused on seeing them.

Anirudh: Why they are jumping from here? Are they mad?

He runs there to save them but stopped seeing the portal down the hills which is opened in half air.

Krishank: Is this magic? How the doors are flying in air?

Anirudh: Let's jump.

He jumps without thinking even for a second, Krishank also follows him.

Sulochana: Hey kali naagin, hold my hands or else i will miss the spot and die.

Mini: Die then!

Sulochana: Heyyy! Now why you are shouting at me?

Mini nods no and holds her hand, they fell inside the gates correctly.

After they fell, the portal started to close.