Arvind to find Mini's identity?

Their first day of engagement shopping went in vain as the manager of the jewellery shop tried to humiliate Bondita.

~In Haveli~

Anirudh and Trilochan are discussing.

Trilochan: Anirudh, I feel something bad.

Anirudh: Kaka?

Trilochan: Starting itself it was like a abshagun. I think we should wait for some more time.

Anirudh: Kaka, still you are thinking about that shop? Leave it, it happens to every middle class girls. I don't know why the rich one always thinks to dominate over the poor ones.

Trilochan: Beta, will you do me a help?

Anirudh: Hn!

Trilochan: Speak to Arvind's maa and ask her to postpone this marriage. If she asks the reason then tell that I told her to do.

Anirudh: Whaat?

Trilochan: Hn, beta. After Guru purnima we shall keep this marriage. Guru purnima is not so far, it will happen next week.

Anirudh: Shadi is also fixed in next week only!

Trilochan: Hn, but... You please call Menaka and say whatever I told.

Anirudh: Theek hain, Kaka.

He dials to Menaka(Arvind ki maa).

Anirudh: Kaka, she is not picking up.

Trilochan: Try again.

Anirudh nodded and tries again. Meanwhile, Mini and Sulochana comes down.

Sulochana: Aha.. Kali nagin they are in our way. And for sure Trilochan will question us. Now how to cross them?

Mini: Do i need to teach you on how to lie? You are master degree in that right? Go and say something.

They both are going to Mahishmathi now.

Trilochan looks at them and as expected he stopped them.

Sulochana and Mini looks at each other.

Trilochan: I will not ask where you are going. But in this time, function time, you both are not involving in any of the chores. Why don't you have any interest in this marriage?

Mini stabs Sulochana from back insisting her to say something.

Sulochana: Dada, not like that. Actually, we are going to temple for a special puja.

Mini: Hn ji, that too for Arvind only.

Trilochan: Khub balo! You both just took my heart away.

Sulochana: Baghvan ji!! Are we murderers?

Trilochan: Nah! I am saying that in this modern world you both are still going to temple and doing puja. Atleast you both are not like other women. Look there, she is our cook but see her. Taking reels is very important to her than to add salt in our food.

Sulochana and Mini gave a fake laugh.

Trilochan: God bless you both!

Sulochana: Hn dada. It's getting late. So let us go there, i mean to temple!

They both left the place with a great relief.

Anirudh: Kaka, I've given nearly 20 missed calls but Menaka aunty is not answering. I think she would be in important meeting. Let her call us later.

Trilochan: Hn, if she call then inform me.

Anirudh: Sure! 

Meanwhile, Arvind is searching for his computer glasses.