Bondita to thank Anirudh?

Everyone's day was spoilt by that manager.

Bondita lost her mind and she doesn't want to proceed in shopping.

Trilochan understood it and quits the shopping.

Trilochan: I think it's not our day. Sumati, let's do this shopping next day. Today you go and take rest. And Bahu, don't mind that idiot.

Bondita nods yes. Sumati and Bondita left the place.

Anirudh is in Deep anger. Trilochan and Arvind gets into the car.

He drives the car rudely.

~In Bondita's house~

Chandra: Hey, come inside. I was eagerly waiting for you only. Now show me the photo of your engagement ring.

Sumati went inside silently.

Chandra: What happened?

Bondita explained everything to him. Chandra worried.

Bondita: I think this is not our day. First day of my engagement shopping itself out went wrong. Is this a bad sign?

Chandra: Come on, Bondita. Don't overthink. It's just an incident. Forget about it and get into your works soon.

Bondita nodded and went to her room.

Meanwhile Sumati is worried thinking about the things that had happened.

Sumati thinks: What's wrong here? Why there is lots of difficulties in her marriage? Are these the effects of Saudamini and Sulochana? But they don't even know about Bondita. Oh shiv ji, show me some way. I have to make Bondita to get married soon. I will go to guruji. I think I will get some way there.

~In Anirudh's house~

Trilochan and Arvind enters the Haveli. Anirudh enters in rage.

He throws the car key on the sofa.

Trilochan: Hey, what's wrong with you? Why you are angry now?

Arvind: Ahem, ahem..

Anirudh stares at him.

Trilochan: That incident happened and you rescued her. That's it. Calm down, it is our mistake to take her there.

Anirudh: How the hell he can touch my bon.... I.. I need some rest.

He rushed to his room.

Trilochan: Don't he have the manners of completing the sentence? By the way what he was about to say? My bon means?

Arvind: You will come to know it soon kaka. Now take rest. I have some reasearch work.

Trilochan: Research, research research. Always you are into the computer. Better you marry a snake. It will be very useful for your reasearch hn na?

Arvind: Ofcourse kaka, if I get a chance to marry a snake then i will do it.

He laughed and went to his room.

Sulochana and Mini noticed everything by standing inside the kitchen.

Mini; Did you heard it budhu aurat? He wants to marry a snake it seem.

Sulochana: Oh my Kaali nagin, when did you took this decision? Are you going to marry him?

Mini: Hey idiot! Go and tell him that he is not going to marry a nagin but a Ichadhari nagin.

Sulochana: What do you mean? Sumati's daughter is an Ichadhari nagin?!

Mini: Yeah, at 25 she will become a Ichadhari nagin. But what to do? Her fate, she will remain as human forever by this marriage. Only one thing that Sumati is doing good. That is her daughter's marriage before 25 years.