Anirudh in conundrum

Bondita again falls in trap by Chandini's dramas.

~In Anirudh's room~

Anirudh is walking here and there thinking of Bondita.

Anirudh: Why you are not believing me? How many times I can try to explain myself? If I am really a molester then why should I save you from all the troubles?

He hits the cot in rage.

Anirudh: I am tired of pretending myself as an unknown to you, Bondita. Let me reveal everything to you. I think you will understand me after knowing the truths.

He opens the door but Chandini is standing there.

Anirudh stared at her.

Chandini: Where you are going Mr. Anirudh Roy Chaudhry?

Anirudh: Just stay away.

Chandini: If you are in idea of revealing the truth to Bondita, then please burry it.

Anirudh: I said move.

He tries to go out but Chandini pushed him and locked the door.

Anirudh: What the hell?

Chandini: Wait! Listen to me. I will ask you some questions. Answer me and go anywhere. Reveal anything to her. But before, answer me.

Anirudh: There is no need of answering you. First of all, who are you to question me?

He pushed her away and goes to open the door.

Chandini: What if Bondita gets angry on you after knowing the truth?

Anirudh stopped opening the door. And turned towards her.

Chandini: You think that everything will be solved by revealing yourself to Bondita. But what I think is that it will create more problem instead of solving your current problems.

Anirudh: The problem itself my identity only. If I disclose it then everything will become normal.

Chandini: Do you think Bondita will accept you happily after knowing the truths? Infact, in her point of view you are also one of the reason for her mum's death.

Anirudh: Whaat?

Chandini: Hn, you left India and her marriage got postponed. They tried to reach you but you was not reachable. If you was presented here, then her marriage would have happened happily on the earlier fixed date. Because of postponing it only this tragedy happened, in some aspect. Am I right?

Anirudh thinks on.

Chandini: Already she is angry on you. And now if she comes to know that you are Anirudh, then she will blame you for her present condition.

Anirudh: Yes, I knew it. I hid my identity just because I thought she doesn't know about my love. But now I am clear with my doubts.

Chandini: Arey stop!

Anirudh: No matter what, I will tell everything to her.

He went out.

Chandini: No, it should not happen. I will not allow this to happen.

Anirudh searches for Bondita but she is not in her room.

Bondita is in Shiva temple to find a way for Takshak Lok.

~In Shiv temple~

Bondita is speaking with guruji (aghori) about Takshak lok.

Guruji: I told you na, you only have to find the way.

Bondita: But I am blank. I don't even know the way to Sesha lok then how will I find the way to Takshak Lok? Please, help me guruji.

Guruji: Listen Bondita, if I knew the way then for sure i myself will take you there. Wait, let me give you the naagin book. Search in it.

He went in and took out a naagin book. Bondita gets it and looks all the pages.

Guruji: Did you find anything?

Bondita: Here it is mentioned that only Takshak Queen knows a secret way to Takshak Lok. Where will I go and search for her? If i find her also she won't help me.

Guruji nods no.

Bondita: Oh god, please show me a way!

Guruji: Bondita, Takshak Queen has already came to earth. She wanted to lead a normal human life. But no one knows where she went. If you find her then there are some chances.

Bondita worries.

Guruji: Don't be upset. Now only you started your journey. I told you na there will be lots of hindrance. Shiv ji is always with you.

Bondita: Start from where you left! Guru ji, what does this lines mean? Why it is written in this book?

Guruji: Start from where you left! Yes, yes! You got a clue.

Bondita: I can't understand.

Guruji: Where did you went before few hours?

Bondita: Sesha naag temple!

Guruji: No! It's where you learnt your truths but not where you started. How did you reached the forest?

Bondita recalls everything.

Bondita: I started my day by entering the court then to haveli then to forest. Wait! Haveli! Haveli is the place where I went. From there only I entered the forest.

Guruji: Then go search in Haveli for clues.

Bondita: But it's a normal Haveli. How will I get a way in it?

Guruji: You was also normal before you learnt the truths.

Bondita thinks on while Guruji ji continued his puja.

Bondita came out of the temple with lot of confusions

On other hand, Anirudh gets a call from Krishank. He tells Anirudh that tomorrow is their art competition. It is going to happen in Shimla.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️