Raja Rani

Anirudh speaks nicely to Mini and asks her to take him near naagmani. Stupid Mini, believes him and goes to show him the naagmani.

Kalindi: What is this boy doing? I really can't understand.

Bondita: I would rather be servant here itself than to see him as someone's husband.

She cries.

Sumati: He... He.. knows.. what he is doing... You all... Keep quite ...

She said in a tired voice.

Everyone are looking at them. Mini takes him near the nagmani.

Mini: Look at this, the most powerful stone. Now this is yours.

Anirudh smirked and slowly tries to take it.

Mini: Ah.. Anirudh, are you going to take it out?

Anirudh: Yeah!

Mini: But why?

She asked in a fearful confusion.

Anirudh: Bondita will grab it to revenge me. I don't want anymore confusions here. So I am going to keep this stone in my crown.

He takes it, Mini looks on.

Everyone of his clan praises him by saying "Anirudh Raja ki jai".

Bondita looks on.

Mini: You got this now you can tie the mangalsutra right?

Anirudh: Yeah, yeah why not. But come lets go to the centre place so that everyone can see my marriage uh I mean my marriage.

Mini: Is this really you? I can't believe anything. Within a second how did you throw Bondita away from your life?

Anirudh: Who will say no to throne?

He smirked. They both reached the centre place where everyone are standing.

Takshak god: Anirudh, marry her or send them out of Takshak lok. Why you are wasting time like this? Only 2 mins more. Do you want Bondita to be your maid? You sent her away from your life in a second now send her away of the Takshak lok, bring a peace here.

Anirudh looks at Bondita, she too.

Anirudh thinks: My peace itself her only. How can I throw her out of my life? My complete life belongs to her only. The pride, the name, the brand everything is because of her. Only her. Mini you did a lot to my family, i won't spare you. I just gave Bondita a rest so that I can revenge you.

He ultimately inserts Naagmani in Saudamini's back head making everyone shocked.

Mini: Anirudh, what are you doing?

She tries to push him away but he holds her tightly.

Anirudh: Let all the powers of Saudamini comes out.

He screams. The nagmani shines brighter and started to suck her powers.

Mini: You showed your cheap mind. Leave me.

She struggles with him to get away.

Anirudh: Am I cheap? Ok then let me.
Not more than you but, you killed my family members you cheated us and you did a lot to us. Everything is over now.

He takes away the nagmani from her, Mini loses her powers.

Mini: Nooooo......

She screams.

Anirudh: Revenging Love is end now. No more revenge will be taken hereafter. You revenged Bondita's family for your love, Sumati maa revenged you for her love, Bondita wanted to revenge you for her love and now I revenged you for my love. My love is always one.