Anirudh justifies his Love

Anirudh left Haveli after saying to everyone that he is going to Mumbai for his internship.

~In Bondita's house~

Bondita is getting ready to go some where.

Sumati: Any important work Bondita?

Bondita: Maa, I should get my TC from College. Anyhow I am not going to continue my studies after my shadi.

Sumati: Why?

Bondita: Girls life is already decided by someone maa, in the name of marriage. I don't think so, my sasural family will allow me to study. But that's fine. I'll do distance education.

Sumati: Ok, wait. I will also come with you.

Bondita: Come on, maa. I am engaged now. Let me go alone.

Sumati: Ok but be safe.

Bondita nods yes. She took the scooter key and went out.

It's 7 a.m.

She drove on her way to college which is on other side of bridge.

When Bondita reached the bridge she saw Anirudh going through an auto.

Bondita: Rakshas? Whose happiness is he going to ruin in this early morning?

She followed him. But Anirudh is unaware of it.

The auto went left but Bondita have to go right.

Bondita: Now what will I do? The auto is going in opposite direction.

She looks at the time.

Bondita: I have 1.30 hours more. 8.30 only college will open. Fine, then let me ask hone wale pati Babu about him.

She called Arvind.

Arvind: Helo?

Bondita: Ji, its me Bondita.

Arvind: Hn, Bondita. What is the matter, you called me this earlier?

Bondita: Ji, where is that Rakshas going?

Arvind: Rakshas? Are you following a Rakshas in this early morning? Who is that?

Bondita: Your friend only! I saw him on the bridge, going by auto.

Arvind: What?

Bondita: Hn, ji. I don't know, today whose life he is going to suck.

Arvind: Bondita, he said that he is going to Mumbai for an internship. He is going by train. But, I don't believe him. Will you do me a help?

Bondita: Hn, ji.

Arvind: Please follow him and update me whether he is really going to railway station or somewhere else.

Bondita: Hey baghvan ji! You are asking me to spy? That too on Rakshas?

Arvind: Bondita, stop calling him Rakshas. He is not that evil.

Bondita: Those who ruin others happiness will be listed as Rakshas only. Oh you are supporting your friend?

Arvind: Oh come on, yaar. Your stubborness is also like him. Same adamant, same stubborness!

Bondita: Why you are comparing me with that Rakshas? Uh oh, I missed that auto. I don't know where it went!

Arvind: Bondita please, let us fight afterwards. Now go behind him.

Bondita: Ok!

She hangs the call and started to follow that auto which was very ahead of her scooter.