You're undead to me

Arabella, Elena and Bonnie were walking through the halls of Mystic Falls High. Elena was filling them in on everything that happened after Arabella went home.

"There were bite marks and bruises all over Caroline and she was really messed up" Elena explained "He was definitely abusing her"

"I just can't believe it" Arabella said, shocked "He seemed so nice but clearly that was all an act"

"The sexy suds car wash is tomorrow and I need in-your-face sexy" Caroline said as she was handing out flyers to other students "I mean it's a fundraiser for gods sake".

"Unbeleive" Elena scoffed "She's acting as if nothing happened".

"She's in denial" Bonnie said.

Stefan was heading towards the trio over by the lockers, he hasn't spoken to Arabella or Elena in the past 3 days, other than the vague text message he sent to Elena.

"Hey" he said

"Hi" Elena said, shoving her bag in her locker "Where have you been?"

Stefan looked down at the ground, he couldn't feel any more guilty if he tried "I've been dealing with Damon"

"For three days?" Elena questioned suspiciously.

But before he could answer Caroline came bouncing over "Stefan where is Damon? He owes me an apology" Caroline asked him.

"I'm sorry Caroline, he's gone" Stefan informed the preppy blonde, Arabella's head shot up.

"What do you mean he's gone?" Arabella and Caroline asked in unison.

Stefan looked at Arabella, he knew her and Damon were getting close and that he felt something for her but he was glad he could put a stop to it. Atleast for now anyway.

"He left and I don't think he will be back, it's for the best Elle" he said.

Stefan turned to leave but Elena stood infront of him, blocking his path. "So you're not going to explain to me why you've been gone for the last three days?" Elena said.

"I'm sorry, there's something I need to do" Elena frowned, turning away from him "Look why dont we meet up after school and ill explain?" He asked.

"Yeah sure, what ti-" Elena didn't get to finish her sentence because when she turned back to face him he had already left.

********

Arabella and Elena was walking over to Matt who was over by the pool table. "Hey Matty" Arabella said "Have you seen Stefan? He was supposed to be meeting Elena"

"No sorry... But we could play a game, I'll even let you break" He told them, holding out a pool que.

Elena shook her head, slumping down into a chair next to where they were playing. She was really annoyed that Stefan hadn't even bothered to arrive on time.

"Yeah sure, but be prepared to lose Matty Blue" Arabella teased, taking the pool que from him and giving him a devilish smile. Arabella was about to take her shot when Matt brought up the subject of her brother and 'the slut', which caused her to completely miss her shot and the white ball go flying off the pool table.

"Watch it, Elle" Elena said, going over to retrieve the ball and apologising to the elderly couple that the ball just missed. "Anyway so Vicki was in the bathroom this morning all nonchalant acting like it's no big deal that they're hooking up" Elena said.

I'm not gonna lie, your brother and my sister, it's just weird" Matt said, Elena nodded agreeing with him, he turned to Arabella. "How do you feel about it, Elle?"