Katerina

The bright morning sun shining through the small crack in Arabella's curtains woke Damon up the next day. He slowly opened his eyes to see the Gilbert girl curled up next to him, fast asleep. A small smile appeared on the vampire's face at the memory of last night. Arabella Gilbert had confessed her love for him and it made his heart swell with pure joy.

He rolled over onto his side and pushed her long curly locks out of her face, gently stroking his thumb over her cheekbone as he took in every single detail of her beautiful face. He was interrupted when Arabella's phone started ringing which caused the Gilbert girl to stir.

Arabella's eyes fluttered open and she yawned before her vibrant green eyes met with icy blue. "Morning" Damon said in a husky voice. Arabella's lips upturned at the corners as she smiled at the raven-haired vampire. "Good morning" she replied as she pushed herself up into a sitting position.

Damon followed her actions and propped himself up against the back of the bed before turning her head to face him, capturing her soft lips with his own and kissing her softly. Arabella couldn't help but smile, she turned her full body to face him and straddled his waist, she placed her hands on his bare chest, deepening the kiss.

Damon let out a low growl when Arabella's phone started ringing again which caused the Gilbert girl to pull away, she reached over and saw 'Stef' flashing across the screen. "Ignore it" Damon said as he placed gentle kisses down Arabella's jaw. The phone rang off but immediately started up again.

"Hello" Arabella said as Damon continued to kiss the girl, slowly making his way down her neck.

"Hey, Elle" Stefan greeted "I need you to come to the boarding house, it's really important"

"Why what's up?" Arabella asked, trying her hardest not to let out a moan as Damon sucked on her sweet spot, Arabella subconsciously started to grind her hips against him.

"You'll see when you get here, how long will you be?"

"Mmm" Arabella moaned, completely ignoring his question as Damon pushed down the strap of her top and kissed her shoulders whilst squeezing her ass through her pyjama shorts.

"Elle? You ok?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm OK. Give me an hour and I'll be there. I have to go" Arabella hung up the phone and threw it on the bed before smashing her lips against Damon's.

The two continued to kiss ferociously as Damon flipped them over so he was hovering over her. Arabella reached down between them and started to undo his belt buckle. Damon pulled away which caused the Gilbert girl to frown "Are you sure?" He asked. Arabella nodded her head and smiled up at him "Yes" she whispered and Damon didn't hesitate before he captured her lips in a seering kiss, his hands roamed up and down her entire body.

Damon pushed down his jeans and Arabella let out a small moan when she felt his hand rub against her through her shorts but before they could go any further a knock on the door interrupted the pair. Again.

"Elle? You awake?" Elena asked.

"Yeah" Arabella replied breathlessly.

"Stefan called, he wants us at the boarding house"

"I - I know" Arabella stuttered as Damon pushed her shorts aside and circled his fingers over her covered clit. Arabella tried to close her legs to stop him but the smug bastard pushed them back open, he pushed her panties aside and smirked down at her when he felt her juices coating his fingers. Arabella had to bite her lip to stop the moan from coming out.