Rose

Arabella started to return to a state of consciousness. She was been carried bridal style, her head lolling to one side. Her head was throbbing and was unbelievably foggy. She was placed down on an old couch and she slowly opened her eyes and squinted due to the brightness, once her vision cleared she was able to see the man who had clearly kidnapped her "What do you want?" She muttered, sitting herself up.

The man placed his fingers on his lips and stared at the girl infront of him "Please I'm hurt" Arabella begged.

"I know" he whispered brushing his finger across her forehead where the small gash was. Arabella's eyes widened when the whites of his eyes suddenly turned blood red and he opened his mouth to reveal his razor sharp teeth "Just a taste" he said. Arabella struggled in his tight grip as he leant down ready to bite into her neck.

"Trevor! Control yourself" A female voice shouted from behind.

"Buzzkill" Trevor muttered before vamp-speeding out of the room. Arabella looked at the tall women who was stood infront of her, she had brown coloured hair with a pixie cut.

"What do you want with me?" Arabella asked getting straight to the point.

The women ignored her question and continued to stare at her in fascination "You look just like her"

Arabella knew straight away that the reason she had obviously been kidnapped, had something to do with Katerina Petrova "But I'm not her" she spat in disgust. "whatever you wa-"

"Be quiet" The women demanded, growing angry at Arabella's voice.

"Look let's get to the point, shall we?" Arabella said annoyed "I'm not Katherine. My name is Arabella Gilbert and quite frankly I'm getting so fucking sick of been mistaken for that bitch"

The female vampire sped towards Arabella and gripped her by the throat "I'd watch your tone with me if I were you" she snapped before letting her go "Now I know who you are and I said be quiet".

"What. Do. You. Want" Arabella demanded and in a split second the back of the women's hand connected with her face and Arabella was consumed by darkness once again.

********

Jeremy, Elena and Bonnie were stood at Elena's locker when the younger Salvatore approached them. Stefan furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed the older Gilbert twin wasn't with them "Hey, guys" He greeted. Elena rolled her eyes and turned her back on him as she roughly snatched her school books out of her locker.

"Where's Arabella?" Jeremy asked glancing behind the young Vampire "Look Jenna is cool with her staying with you for a while but she wont appreciate her missing school".

"What are you talking about?" Stefan asked confused.

"I spoke to her last night and she said she was waiting for Damon to pick her up, to take her back to the boarding house" Jeremy informed him.

"Damon turned up but she wasn't there, he assumed that she went home with you guys" Stefan answered slightly worried.

Jeremy and Elena shared a concerned look "Wait, so she didn't stay at the boarding house, last night?" Bonnie asked and Stefan shook his head.

"Then where the hell is my sister?" Elena questioned sternly.

Stefan was confused, he didn't understand why she would tell them Damon was collecting her and then just leave the party, alone. "Maybe she stayed at the Lockwoods" He mentioned feeling slightly jealous. "I need to call Damon" he said walking away from the three and pulling out his phone.

Ring, ring. Ring, ring

"Whats up little brother?" Damon asked when he answered the phone.

"Arabella is missing!"