Lost Girls

Arabella pulled up outside the Salvatore boarding house and turned to Elena who had tears in her eyes. She was scared. They both stepped out of the car and slowly approached the front door, all of a sudden the front door opened and Stefan was stood there, stake in hand.

"Hey Stef" Arabella said, she saw the look of panic on his face and the stake in his hand "What the fuck is going on?"

"What are you?" Elena asked abruptly, which caused Arabella to glare at her. "Le, shut the fuck up!"

"You know?" stefan asked

"No I dont" Elena replied

Stefan slowly put down the stake and took a step towards the twins and Elena took a step back. Arabella was just staring between the two in utter confusion. She wasn't scared because she knew if all this was true, Stefan wouldn't hurt her.

"I'm a vampire" he told Elena, taking another step towards her "but you already knew that otherwise you wouldn't be here"

"Are you drunk?" Arabella asked him "or am I dreaming because vampires don't exist" she laughed.

"They do, Elle, everything you know and every belief you have is about to change" he told her, tears brimming his eyes "Are you ready for that?"

"I shouldn't of come" Elena said, running towards her car. All of a sudden they heard a whoosh and Stefan was stood infront of her "How did you do that?".

"Please don't be afraid of me" He pleaded. She went to move past him but he gently grabbed her arm "Elena please there's things you need to kn-" She cut him off.

"Let me go, Let me go" Elena yelled, pushing him off her and climbing into Arabella's car before speeding off down the long driveway.

"That bitch" Arabella shouted, making Stefan jump. He had forgotten she was there for a moment. "You could kill me and she just left me here".

Stefan frowned, the last thing he would do is hurt either of the Gilbert girls. "I would never hurt you, Elle" he said, advancing towards her. "I don't feed on humans" Arabella put her hands up stopping him from coming any closer.

"So you're telling me all those so called animal attacks weren't you?" She questioned.

"No, no that was Damon" He replied, "Look I promise I will explain everything but right now we need to get you away from here and I probably should check on Elena"

Stefan knows that Damon is probably really angry right now and to punish him he would most likely go for the Twins.

********

After Stefan vamp-sped them back to the Gilbert household, which Arabella thought was awesome by the way, she headed straight up to her room leaving Stefan to deal with Elena. She would intervene if she needed to.

She went into her bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth before stripping out of her clothes and changing into her pyjamas.