Night of the Comet

After another eventful day at school Arabella, Caroline, Bonnie and Elena was sitting outside the grill discussing the comet.

"Well I was talking to Grams and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom, last time it passed over Mystic Falls there was alot of deaths, blood and carnage" Bonnie explained to the three amused girls.

Caroline laughed "yeah and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens" she then turned to Elena "So then what?"

"Then nothing" Elena replied.

"You're telling me you and Stefan just talked all night, and there was no touchy feel of any kind?" she glanced at Arabella for confirmation but she just shrugged her shoulders "come on Elena we are your friends, you're supposed to share the smut!" Caroline complained.

"Ewww Care, I have no desire to hear about my sisters extra-curricular activies with her new boo" Arabella stated. Bonnie laughed and Caroline sent her an amused smile.

"You're one to talk, Elle, i had to listen to you and Tyler going at it any chance you got" Elena scoffed, slumping down in her seat. The realisation of what she just said suddenly hitting her and apologising immediately for bringing him up.

Caroline was becoming highly frustrated with the lack of gossip been shared between them. "Ughhh what is with the blockage, just jump his bones already" she stated with a smirk. Arabella burst out laughing before shivering at the thought of her sister having sex.

All of a sudden Elena jumped up from her seat, a look of determination on her face as she started collecting her stuff, confusing the others sat at their table.

"Where are you going?" Bonnie asked her.

"Care is right, if I sit here long enough I will just end up talking myself out of it" she turned to Arabella and smiled "Let's go, you're my ride"

"I hope you're joking, I have no desire to hear you and Stefan fucking like rabbits"

"Arabella" Elena scolded through gritted teeth forcing her to stand up "Please".

Arabella sighed and started to collect up her own belongings before following Elena to her own car. "Wish me look girls" she shouted with a disdain look on her face, which caused her two best friends to break out into a fit of laughter.

********

After around twenty minutes of driving the girls finally arrived at the Salvatore boarding house. Arabella parked in the large driveway and they both exited the car. Elena been the ever so impatient person she is, ran straight over to the front door whilst Arabella just stood staring at the exterior of the house in complete awe.

"Elle, get over here" Elena whispered loudly bringing Arabella out of her trance.

She hurried over to her before pulling on the doorbell. No answer. Elena huffed and was about to leave when Arabella knocked on the door, only for the door to open by itself. Arabella fully opened the door and stepped inside but Elena grabbed her arm.
"What are you doing?" Elena asked, shocked. "We can't just walk straight in, Arabella, it's rude!"

Arabella pulled away and waved her off before walking further into the foyer, Elena looked around nervously before following in after her. All of a sudden the door slammed shut causing both girls to jump and turn around,

"Elle, i think we should just go" Elena said taking a cautious step towards the front door.

"Yeah let's go, this house is starting to give me the creeps anyway" Arabella said but suddenly she felt a hot breath on her neck, sending chills down her spine. She quickly turned around only to come face to face with thee most attractive guy she has ever laid eyes on.