The Last Day

Damon's groggy blue eyes fluttered open and he rolled over onto his back, staring aimlessly at the ceiling. He couldn't help the sickening feeling that was starting to form in his stomache. Arabella was going to be sacrificed and there was absolutely nothing he could do to stop it.

He focused his vampire hearing on his surroundings and he could hear the faint voice of his girlfriend. She was talking with his brother, her twin sister and the Original Vampire. He pushed himself up out of bed and quickly got himself ready before he pulled open his bedroom door and made his way across the landing towards the staircase.

He didn't know what he was going to achieve by storming into their little secret meeting but he needed to get his word in, he needed for Arabella to actually think about what she was allowing to happen.

"Tonight is the full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse" he heard the annoyingly smooth voice of Elijah say.

"Arabella said that the sun and moon curse is fake? That its actually just a curse." Stefan replied, his eyes bounced between the twins and the Original.

Elijah nodded his head before he started his explanation "Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it... He'll be a true hybrid."

Damon waltzed into the living room and dropped himself down beside Arabella, his arm slung behind her. He obviously had overhead everything that was discussed "Then why are we letting him break the curse?" He questioned with a lack of certainty "We can kill him today" he paused and turned his head to look directly at Arabella "With Bon-bon."..

Arabella glared at her boyfriend before she slowly shook her head in disagreement, she turned away from him and folded her arms across her chest.

"Damon" Stefan warned sending him a look that said 'don't even go there'.

"No way, Bonnie can't use that much power without dieing" Elena retorted shaking her head rapidly.

"I'll write her a great eulogy" Damon responded with a faux smile, earning himself a hard slap on the thigh from Arabella. Damon winced and screwed his eyes shut until the brunette slowly and subtly started rubbing his thigh, roaming higher up and gently squeezing his inner thigh.

Damon whipped his head to face her when her hand brushed against the hard tent that was forming in his pants, she smiled in satisfaction, pleased that she could do that after one simple touch. She sent him a cheeky wink when she noticed him shifting uncomfortably in his seat. She glanced down and could clearly see the prominent bulge. She pulled her lip between her teeth whilst staring into his lust-filled eyes.. She was driving him crazy and if it was any other time he would of grabbed the girl by her hand and dragged her upstairs.

She patted his thigh twice before she completely removed her hand and turned her attention back to the conversation, crossing her long silky legs over each other, causing her skirt to ride up a little.

Stefan, having a clear view of her black lacy thong, cleared his throat before turning his whole body to face Elijah. "All right, so how do we break this curse?" He queried, trying his hardest to erase the image of the Gilbert girls sexy underwear and the knowledge that the couple were clearly eye fucking each other in a room full of people.

Well the ritual itself is relatively straight forward" Elijah answered, he looked at Arabella "The ingredients, so to speak, you already know".

"Yeah. Arabella." Damon muttered taking her soft, small hand in his own and squeezing it gently.

Arabella glanced down at their adjoined hands and looked up at him, she could see the worry in his eyes as he stroked his thumb over the back of her hand. She sent him a small smile before bringing his hand upto her lips and kissing it softly before she removed her hand completely and pulled out her phone. Opening up her messages, she tapped out a quick text message before slipping it back into her pocket.