The Killer

Arabella's eyes slowly started to flutter open and she could feel a hand running up and down her back. She smiled to herself before she tilted her head and looked up at her husband. "Good morning, handsome." She said in her morning voice before she snuggled in closer, resting her head against his chest.

"Good morning, my angel. Did you sleep well?" He questioned as he ran his fingers through her untamed head of curls.

"The best." She replied with a pleasured smile, blushing slightly at their bedroom antics last night. "Although, I can't stop thinking about what Elena said about Stefan. Why do you think he was been all secretive?" She shuffled herself out of his hold and started climbing out of the bed.

"Hey, where are you going?" He said trying to pull her back into bed. Arabella stumbled and fell back on top of him and Damon couldn't help but smirk up at her "That's more like it." He mused as he rubbed his hands up and down her bare back.

"Seriously, Damon! However much I want to fall back into bed with you, I really need to know what the hell your brother is upto and why he was alone with Jeremy!" Arabella said as she shuffled out of his grip and walked her way towards their bathroom.

"You don't trust him." Damon commented as he followed after her in all his naked glory, he turned on the faucet to the shower before he grabbed one of their fluffy pink towels and wrapped it around his waist. Arabella smiled at the sight before she picked up her toothbrush and layered her toothpaste across the top.

"It's not that, maybe, I don't know." She said before she started cleaning her teeth. Damon climbed into their open shower and Arabella continued with her morning routine. "I'm gonna call him." She announced. Once she was done, she left the older Salvatore soaking under the hot, running water and made her way back into the bedroom, picking the first outfit she got her hands on, whilst calling the younger Salvatore brother.

She pulled out a white strapped top with a pair of dark blue, high waisted jeans, and she paired it with a pair of her favourite black heels.

The brunette walked out of the walk in wardrobe just as Damom emerged from his relaxing shower. Arabella had tried to call her brother in law multiple times but he never picked up.

"Is he not answering?" Damon questioned the brunette, who shook her head. Damon pulled out his phone and dialled his brother's number "Let me try."

"Well if he isn't answering to me, he probably won't answer to you." Arabella commented which immediately got Damon's back up.

He quickly turned to face her as he held his phone up to his ear. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Arabella shrugged her shoulders before she started tidying her things away in their room. She made the bed and plumped up the decorative pillows placing them perfectly on the bed.

"He isn't answering."

"Told ya." Arabella replied in a singsong tone. "Even though, he has no reason to be dodging either of us." She paused and turned to face the older Salvatore with a frown etched onto her face "Unless Elena told him about what happened at the frat party. He's probably disappointed that I got high on human blood and he probably thinks you made me."