1912

It had been a couple of month's since Esther had tried to kill her children, the monsters that she created back in Autumn 1001 and Arabella had been non stop texting back and forth with the original blonde.

When she wasnt texting Rebekah, she was pre-occupied with wedding planning with Caroline, who, of course took up the role as her personal wedding planner. She had been making special boxes for her bridal party, that she planned on gifting out as soon as possible.

Finishing the final touches to the last of the boxes, the brunette picked up her phone to send Rebekah a quick text, wanting to know if they had any leads on the original witch and if the blonde was okay, when suddenly the doorbell rang.

Pushing the box to a side, Arabella placed her phone down on the coffee table before she headed for the front door. The doorbell rang a few more times "Okay, I'm coming." She called out before she wrapped her hand around the door knob and twisted it.

Pulling open the door, the brunette's eyes widened and a huge grin appeared on her lips as she came face to face with Rebekah Mikaelson.

"Bekah!" She cried out before she launched herself forward and wrapped her arms around her neck, squeezing her tightly.

"Missed me?!" Rebekah questioned in amusement as they both pulled away. Arabella stepped aside and allowed the blonde to enter her house. Rebekah walked into the living room and her eyes grew wide at the mess. Ribbon, boxes, colouring pens and items littered the living room.

"I've been a little busy with wedding plans, I'm driving Damon and Stefan absolutely insane." The brunette said with a little laugh as she followed Rebekah into the living area. "Oh that reminds me, I have something for you." She quickly picked up one of the boxes and handed it over to her.

Rebekah looked confused but once she opened up the box her eyes lit up and she held her hand up to her mouth. "Oh my goodness!" She cried.

"Well?" Arabella asked as she stood to the side with her eyebrows raised waiting for the blonde to answer

"Yes! Yes! Of course I will." She squealed. Rebekah placed the box down and jumped up before pulling the brunette into another tight hug "Thank you, Elle."

"You're welcome." Arabella replied as they stepped away from each other. She sat herself down on the large red couch and crossed her legs "So, tell me everything."

********

Damon arrived at the police station after been informed by Liz Forbes that she had detained Alaric because he charged at his new friend, Dr Fell, with a knife and also because the ex vampire hunter had been shot in the stomache by Meredith and she had used her stash of Damon's vampire blood to heal him.

It was for his own good.

After a heated arguement regarding Alaric been one of the victims to Mystic Falls mysterious killer, the Sheriff suggested that the wounds could've been self inflicted, which both Damon and Alaric thought was absolutely ridiculous.