The House Guest

Arabella's vibrant green eyes fluttered open and she frowned feeling strong arms wrapped around her body, she slowly turned her head only to be met with the gorgeous, sleeping face of Damon Salvatore. Her whole body melted at the sight of him, he looked adorable! That was until she remembered all the things that happened the day before.

Trying not to wake him, she slowly removed his arm from around her waist and quietly climbed out of the bed. She was stopped when Damon's large hand reached out and gently gripped her wrist, Arabella spun around, gasping in suprise "Don't go" he whined pouting up at her before his eyes trailed up and down her half naked body. She was wearing her black lacy underwear with one of Damon's shirts but all the buttons were undone.

"Why are you even in my room?" She questioned in a snappy tone, pulling the shirt around her body with her free hand.

"I think you'll find this is my room, in my house and... Because I missed you" he said like it was obvious, he tugged on her hand "Come back to bed" he begged.

Arabella shook her head and tried to pull out of his grasp "No Damon, I need to get ready for school."

"School? What's school?" He teased pulling her hard enough for her to fall on top of him, he quickly captured her lips with his own.

Arabella pushed away from him "No Damon, I'm mad at you. You lied to me!" She climbed off him and walked into the bathroom so she could start her morning routine. She grabbed the spare toothbrush and started cleaning her teeth before washing her face.

Damon jumped out of the bed and followed her into the bathroom, his jeans hung low and his prominent 'V' lines were on full show. Arabella caught a glimpse of him in the mirror and she tried her hardest not to drool at the sight of him but he was making it very difficult as he stood behind her, brushing his own teeth. Once he was done he wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed her hair to the side "I know you're mad at me but let me make it upto you" he whispered.

Arabella's eyes fluttered shut when he started trailing warm kisses up the side of her neck and she could feel the heat pooling between her legs. She subconsciously turned around and grabbed the back of his neck, smashing her lips against his own.

He groaned into her mouth when she started tugging at his hair. Damon lifted her up with ease and placed her onto the sink unit, he spread her legs with his knee and continued to kiss her passionately, their tongues entwined. He pulled her close so his prominent bulge rubbed against her heat through his jeans. He felt her smile against his lips before she suddenly pushed him away and jumped down, she turned him around so his back was against the counter and she slowly got down on her knees.

The brunette looked up at him through her long, thick eyelashes and licked her lips before biting down on her lower one seductively. She undid the button on his jeans and Damon watched, aroused, as she pulled down his trousers and boxers in one fluid motion. His head snapped back in pleasure when her fingers started playing with his balls, scratching them slightly.

She wrapped her hand around his hard length and her wet tongue swiped across his slit before she completely took him in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down. She swallowed slowly causing her mouth to tighten around his member "Fuck" Damon grunted as he grabbed a fistful of her hair.

She pulled away for a breathe of air before she took him back in her mouth, paying equal attention to his balls as she squeezed them gently.

"Fuck - That feels so good" Damon groaned as he started thrusting his hips forward, fucking her pretty little mouth.

Arabella continued her assault on his hard length and she smirked when she could feel his cock twitching in her mouth. Knowing he was close, she slowly licked her tongue up his member until she let it go with a loud slurping noise.