Dangerous Liaisons

Damon woke up the next morning, his arms wrapped around the waist of his beautiful fiancée. He slowly pulled away and picked up his phone to check the time. His brows furrowed when he saw the multiple missed phone calls from both Stefan and Elena.

[Stef]
'Answer your fucking phone'

'When you eventually take your dick out of Arabella.. Meet us at the Gilbert's. Elena had to kill Alaric and she had a run in with the original barbie.'

[Elena]
'I can't get in touch with neither you or Elle? Are you okay?'

'Seriously? Answer your phone!'

'Alaric died tonight and the Original witch is alive.. Just thought I'd let you know.. Get Elle to call me.'

Damon placed his phone down on the bedside table and quickly shook Arabella awake. "Elle, baby, you need to wake up." He soothed stroking his finger down her cheek.

Arabella stirred awake and turned over onto her stomache, pulling her cushion under her head. She fluttered open her eyes and sent the older Salvatore a lazy smile. "Good morning handsome." She greeted breathing out a content sigh.

"You need to get up" Damon stressed with worried eyes. Arabella quickly sat up and frowned "Something happened to Alaric and original barbie went after Elena."

Arabella groaned as she scrambled out of bed "Ugh I knew daggering Rebekah would come back and bite Elena in the ass." She rushed into the bathroom and quickly brushed her teeth before cleansing her face and scraping her hair back into a high messy bun "Wait?! What happened to Alaric?"

"I don't know." Damon replied as he entered the bathroom pulling a tshirt over his head. He grabbed his toothbrush and started cleaning his teeth whilst Arabella applied a little bit of subtle make-up.

She quickly pulled on a solid crop tank top showcasing her perfect midriff, matched with a pair of drawstring waist sweatpants and a matching hoodie.

The brunette nearly toppled over when she was frantically trying to put on her trainers. She was worried about her new father figure. "Damon. Let's go." She called out picking up her bag and rushing out of the room.

********

After going to the hospital to check in with Alaric and finding out what exactly happened, Damon and Arabella hopped back into the Camaro and made their way to the Gilbert residence.

Pulling up outside, Arabella unbuckled her seatbelt and went to open the car door but was stopped when Damon quickly grabbed ahold of her wrist, pulling her towards him and attaching his lips to hers.

Arabella smiled into the kiss and slipped her tongue inside his mouth, moaning as his tongue entwined with her own "What was that for?" She questioned as they both reluctantly separated.