Isobel

Alaric Saltzman was sat at the bar of the Mystic Grill, he was drowning his sorrows after the wasted trip he took to Grove Hill in search for his estranged wife. He was sat staring aimlessly into his glass as he swished the contents around in circles.

"Hello Ric"

Alaric froze in his seat, he would recognise that voice anywhere. He slowly turned his head to the right and took a sharp intake of breath at the sight of the person infront of him "Isobel" He whispered.

Isobel smirked and tilted her head to the side, she was radiating with confidence and smugness and Alaric just stared at the women in distaste "It's good to see you, you look good. I heard you're a history teacher now. How is that?"

"Where have you been, Isobel?" Alaric questioned, squinting his eyes at the black haired women who he was once in love with.

"I don't have any reasons to comfort you, Ric" Isobel told him "You were supposed to mourn me and move on"

Alaric shook his head in disbelief "You were my wife, why would I not search for you?" He questioned.

"Because I wasn't lost, Ric, I wanted this" Isobel told him, she took out a piece of paper from her pocket and quickly jotted something down on it before handing it over to him.
"I understand that you know my Daughters, Arabella and Elena and I heard they've been looking for me.. Well not so much Arabella, stubborn little thing.. still I want you to arrange a meeting with us"

Alaric's face scrunched up in confusion, he would never admit it but the history teacher was unbelievably pissed off "You want me to deliver a message?" Isobel nodded her head and smiled.

Alaric threw the paper in his 'Wife's' face. He had no idea who the person stood infront of him was, she certainly wasn't the women he fell in love with "Screw you, you selfish bitch" He jumped down off the bar stool and made his way to the exit of the grill.

He made it to his car but before Alaric could even touch the door handle, Isobel appeared behind him "What do you want from me?"

"I already told you"

"I'm not gonna do anything for you" Isobel grabbed him by the throat and slammed him up against his car, squeezing tightly.

"You better tell Arabella and Elena that I want to meet or I'm gonna start killing the citizens of this town one by one and I'm gonna start with your history students" Isobel threatened. She threw him harshly onto the ground and handed him the piece of paper before vanishing into thin air.

********

Arabella was in her bedroom getting herself ready for the day. She had just done her makeup and placed her hair up into a messy bun when Elena sauntered into her room, her phone up against her ear.

"Lena!! Can you see I'm tryna get ready, if I don't get to school soon then I'll face the wrath of Caroline and I really don't need that" Arabella stressed slipping into her dress. She wore a khaki green dress with a split hem, which clung to her figure perfectly. It was a bit showy but did Arabella care? No!

 It was a bit showy but did Arabella care? No!