Plan B

Arabella was laid in her bed, aimlessly staring at the ceiling. It had been a few days since Arabella last saw Damon, they had spoken on the phone and over text message but the Gilbert girl was trying to stay clear of the Salvatore brothers due to Katherine's threats. She swung her legs out of her bed and made her way to her bathroom. She showered, brushed her teeth and got herself dressed into a white, roundneck bodysuit and pair of high waisted denim shorts.

"Am I out of my head? Am I out of my mind? If you only knew the bad things I like. Don't think that I can explain it
What can I say? It's complicated" Arabella sang to herself as she walked across her room to her dressing table, taking a seat infront of her mirror. "Don't matter what you say, Don't matter what you do, I only wanna do bad things to you, So good, that you can't explain it, What can I say? It's complicated"

Arabella was in the middle of curling her hair when there was a knock on the door "come in" she shouted. Her door opened to reveal the younger Salvatore which put a huge smile on the brunettes face.

"Hey friend" he greeted walking into her room and taking a seat at the end of her bed.

"Are you and Elena still 'fake' fighting?" Arabella asked as she turned back to curl another section of her hair.

Stefan chuckled and nodded his head "Yeah, I hate fake fighting with you guys.. It's driving me mad"

Arabella turned in her seat and picked up her shoes "You do realise Jenna can probably hear you both, I mean, you're not exactly quiet" she teased with a smirk which caused the younger Salvatore to blush and turn away in embarrassment.

Arabella laughed "Anyway, what are your plans for today? Caroline's roped me in to decorate at that Lockwood charity thing" she groaned grabbing her black, leather jacket.

"Well, what do you know. So am I" Stefan grinned mischeviously.

Arabella cocked her head to the side "Uh, do you think that's wise? Mason's gonna be there and he tried to get you and Damon killed" she headed out her room and descended the stairs.

"I don't trust Mason, I want to be there to keep an eye on him" he said following after her.

"Fine but Elena's gonna be there too so no funny business. You stay away from us, we stay away from you. Got it?" She said pointing a finger in his direction, a small smile growing on her face.

"Yes ma'am" he said saluting the Gilbert girl. She laughed and he watched her as she walked around the living room, tidying up everyone else's mess, he followed her into the kitchen and watched as she grabbed a banana and shoved it into her bag before she filled her thermos with coffee. It was like he was in a trance but that's how he felt whenever she was in the room.

"You should probably go before anyone knows you're here" she spoke up which brought him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah, you're right. I'll see you, uh, I'll see you later" he mumbled using his vampire speed to exit the Gilbert house.

********

"You finally decided to show up" Elena said with a hint of annoyance lacing her tone as Arabella approached her.

Arabella flipped her off "Blame your ex" she replied with a fake smile before she made her way inside the Lockwood mansion. Elena's jaw dropped as her eyes followed Arabella's retreating form through the large double doors, eyes green with jealousy.

Arabella spent the next twenty five minutes on her own, decorating tables with fancy table cloths and ornaments until the one and only Bennett witch walked up beside her.
"Bonnie!" The brunette exclaimed pulling her into a hug "It feels like I haven't seen you in forever".