Kill Or Be Killed

A/N

I just want to say Merry Christmas and  a happy new year to all my lovely readers..

I can't believe my story has hit over 2k views. Thank you all so much.. I am so very grateful.

"I cant believe Tyler Lockwood is a werewolf" Jeremy announced his presence as he entered Arabella's room.

The older Gilbert twin was sat at her dressing table, in a towel. She had just dried her hair and was applying her make-up "We don't know that for certain, the only thing we know for sure is that Mason Lockwood is" Elena said as she also entered Arabella's room. Elena had received a text message from Stefan, letting her know what Damon had discovered, she then told Jeremy and Arabella not wanting them to be out of the loop.

The green eyed Gilbert was furious that Damon had ignored her warning, she knew that no doubt Mason will be planning his revenge against the raven-haired vampire. The girl finished her make-up and fluffed out her shiny brown curls in the mirror.

She swiftly turned to face her siblings who were stood arguing in the middle of her room. "ENOUGH!" She yelled, they both instantly snapped their heads towards her "As much as I am loving this little family reunion in my room, whilst I'm half naked. You're not helping my headache" she pointed a finger at Jeremy "Just because Elena told you, does not mean you are getting involved" she then turned to Elena "and you need to stop telling people what to do! Now go make-out with Stefan or something"

The mention of Stefan reminded the younger twin about what happened last night, once Jeremy left she  hesitantly edged herself closer to Arabella "What happened last night?"

Arabella's eyes widened "What do you mean?" She asked not looking at her twin.

"Well when I came home Stefan was comforting you and you had been crying"

"I was drunk" she replied nonchalantly. Arabella didn't want Elena to know that she had any sort of feelings for the older Salvatore and she certainly didn't want her to know that she basically asked him to fuck her senseless.

"Yeah but -"

"Just drop it, Elena" Arabella snapped.

Elena left her room and Arabella took a deep breathe, she was utterly embarrassed for everything that happened but she was angry at the fact he was clearly leading her on the whole time.

The brunette decided she was going to make it her mission to make him regret his decision, she was going to make herself look jaw-droppingly hot and make the older Salvatore jealous. Arabella sauntered over to her wardrobe and pulled out a plunge neck, light grey crop top and a pair of high waisted, ripped Jean shorts. She got herself changed before putting her hair up into space buns, pulling a few strands out to frame her face.

 She got herself changed before putting her hair up into space buns, pulling a few strands out to frame her face

                          ********

As soon as the brunette arrived at the park, she was put to work by her bossy blonde bestfriend. With a groan, Arabella bent over and picked up a paintbrush and dipped it into a tin of paint.