The Descent

Arabella woke up the next morning with an awful feeling in the pit of her stomache. She couldn't help but think of Damon, the man she was in love with. She told herself last night that she wasn't going to let it bother her, but it really did. The thought of Damon and Rose made her heart ache.

She glanced across at her alarm clock and let out a low groan '5.30'. The brunette swung her legs out of bed and made her way into her bathroom. She knew she wasn't going to be able to fall back to sleep. She got a quick shower before heading back into her bedroom to get herself ready for the day.

Arabella dried her hair before running the straightners over it, she parted her hair down the middle and grabbed a hair tie. She brushed her hair into a perfect pony tail before spraying it with plenty of hair spray.

Make up.

Arabella applied a subtle amount of makeup but used a little more highlighter to define her cheekbones.

Once she was satisfied, the Gilbert girl made her way over to her closet and pulled out a red cami, midi dress with a floral print and a split hem.

She slipped into the dress and matched it with her white converse. She was just applying her lip gloss when her phone alerted her that she had a text message.

'One message from Stef🐰'

Stef😊
'Morning Elle. Can you come to the boarding house? I need to talk to you about something xx'

Elle😚
'Morning Bestie :) I don't wanna hear about no original shit, Okay?! I'll be there shortly, just getting dressed. See you soon. Mwah xoxo'

Stef😊
'It's not about that. See you soon, Lovely xx'

Arabella smiled to herself before throwing her phone on her bed. 'Little cutie' she thought. She quickly got herself organised before picking up her phone and throwing it into her bag before she left her room and made her way out of the Gilbert house.

********

"Stef, your favourite Gilbert is here?" Arabella shouted as she sauntered through the foyer of the Salvatore boarding house. She stepped into the living room and shouted "Oh Stefan".

The brunette gasped in shock when she felt a strong breeze around her small frame and Damon suddenly towered over her. "Hi" she breathed out, her heart racing rapidly and mentally cursing herself for reacting to him the way she did. No matter how mad she was with him, it didn't mean she didn't love him with all her heart.

"Hi" Damon said softly, gazing into her gorgeous green eyes. He cupped her cheek and pulled her close, kissing the corner of her mouth. "I missed you"

"Really?" Arabella questioned suspiciously. She pulled away and stepped around him, walking further into the living room she asked "Stef wants to see me, is he here?"