Children of the Damned

Arabella was laid awake aimlessly staring at her ceiling. Yesterday's events going round in her head. From been attacked by a crazy ass vampire, to staking said vampire and then finding out the guy she was falling for was desperately trying to get his long lost lover out of a tomb that she's been trapped in for over a century.

Arabella let out a long sigh before climbing out of bed, even though she wanted to, she knew she couldn't stay cooped up in bed all day. She made her way to the bathroom and turned on the shower, stripping out of her nightwear before stepping inside and letting the hot water run down her back.

Once she was showered she wrapped herself in a towel and headed back into her bedroom. She walked over to her draws to pick out her underwear.
"I'm getting used to this view" the all to familiar voice said from behind. Arabella screamed and spun around to be met with the piercing blue eyes of Damon Salvatore.

"Damon" Arabella scolded pulling her towel tighter around her body "You have got to stop sneaking into my room"

"Now why would I do that when this is the sight I see" He replied flirtatiously before stalking towards her. With every step he took, she took a step backwards until her back was firmly pressed up against her draws.

Damon towered over with lust filled eyes. Arabella looked up at him reluctantly, her heart rate speeding up by the second. She glanced down at his lips, so desperately wanting to kiss him. If she wasn't so pissed off with him she probably would of done.

"What do you want?" She breathed out turning away from him. Damon smiled at her flustered state and leant down so his lips brushed past she she'll of her ear "You" he whispered which sent shivers down Arabella's spine.

He took a small step back and Arabella quickly snapped out of her trance, remembering he was in love with someone identical to her and was probably thinking about Katherine at this precise moment.

"Don't you have a journal to find?" Arabella said with a hint of annoyance to her tone "Ya know so you can release your lover from the tomb"

He tensed up noticing the tone in her voice "Thats why I'm here. We need to pay our loved up siblings a little visit" He told her.

"Ah that's why you want me" she mumbled as realisation hit her "figured as much, so why do you need me for that?"

"I don't trust them" Damon said a tinge of sadness laced his tone. Guilt flooded Arabella as she remembered Stefan and Elena's conversation yesterday. She let out a deep breath before grabbing her clothes and making her way to the bathroom "Give me 5 minutes" she said.

"You can always get changed here" Damon teased which earned him a fake smile and the middle finger from Arabella. She quickly slammed the bathroom door shut to get herself dressed and quickly do her hair.

 She quickly slammed the bathroom door shut to get herself dressed and quickly do her hair

Arabella walked out the bathroom and Damons jaw hit the floor. "What are you wearing" He asked her.

"Well I was gonna go for a jog but now I have something so much more interesting to do" Arabella said sarcastically, rolling her eyes as she walked passed him.