Let The Right One In

Arabella awoke the next morning to dozens of missed calls from the Salvatore brothers. She groaned in frustration and turned over, pulling the covers over her head and snuggling back down.

She was interrupted when Elena barged into her room. "Elle, we need to go to Stefan's house" she informed her, attempting to pull the covers from over her head.

"And why do I have to attend this impromptu meeting?" Arabella mumbled from under the covers, gripping them tightly.

"Because Stefan insisted" Elena spat, her arms folded across her chest "Apparently its really important. Somethings happened, Elle. We need to go"

Arabella quickly flung off the covers, cursing the brothers under her breath. She ushered Elena out of her room before she hopped in the shower and got herself ready in record time.

She put her hair up in a high ponytail before getting dressed into a cream turtleneck jumper and a black denim skirt. She matched it with a long, beige raincoat and a pair of black, heeled ankle boots..

 She matched it with a long, beige raincoat and a pair of black, heeled ankle boots

********

"I say we go to pearls and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night" Damon suggested while he hammered a plank of wood to the broken window.

Stefan scoffed "Yeah and then what?" he questioned pacing up and down the living room before turning to face his older brother "we turn to the rest of their house of vampires and say oops sorry" he continued sarcastically.

Elena and Arabella was sat on the sofa, Elena's eyes bouncing between both brothers. Arabella wasn't really paying attention to the conversation. After last night she couldn't even look Damon in the eye without picturing him with the Donovan woman.

"I can't believe you made a deal with her!" Elena said shaking her head in disbelief.

"It was more like a helpful exchange of information" Damon informed them walking around the living room to pour himself a drink "Besides she's gonna help me get Katherine back" he finished with a smug smile plastered on his face. He glanced across at Arabella, hoping to get some kind of reaction out of the Gilbert girl but she seemed to be to enthralled in her phone to notice.

"Of course she is" Elena said sarcastically throwing her arms up in the air "Damon gets what he wants as usual, no matter who he hurts in the process"

"You don't have to be snarky about it" he spat chugging the contents of his glass and slamming it down on the table. His patience was running thin with the Younger Gilbert.

"I woke up this morning to learn that all the vampire's have been released from the tomb, I've earned snarky" Elena replied.

"Ughh for fuck sake will you two just shut up" Arabella shouted in annoyance "you're giving me a god damn headache"

Damon raised his eyebrows and walked around the table towards Arabella "Ooo, she speaks" he teased with his signature smirk which earned him a glare from the Gilbert twin. She wished she could just slap that smirk right off his face, or kiss it off she doesn't mind which. No stop.