Miss Mystic Falls

Arabella was stood in the parking lot of Mystic Falls High, she was deep in conversation with a few of her friends when the revving of an engine caught the attention of her and everybody else. She averted her eyes and noticed a shiny red porsche pulling into a parking space.

Arabella immediately recognised the vintage looking car and a huge grin appeared on her face as she sauntered towards it, swaying her hips as she walked. Elena ran to catch up to her twin sister and her eyes widened in suprise when the younger Salvatore climbed out of the vehicle, dark shades covering his forest-green eyes. A matching grin appeared on his face when he noticed the Gilbert twin's making their way towards him.

"Nice car" Elena commented as she approached her boyfriend before sending him a playful smile.

"Yeah, Stef, I think you just got that little bit sexier" Arabella teased as she nudged his side playfully and sent him a flirtatious wink.

The vampire laughed "well it was a waste to leave it sitting in the garage" he said before pulling Elena closer and kissing her passionately on the lips.

"Woah put her down, Stef!" Arabella said, turning away from the loving couple "Ugh I need to wash my eyes with bleach" she continued as she rubbed her eyes vigoursly.

Stefan laughed and pulled away from the younger Gilbert twin "I didn't know you was coming back today" Elena said.

"Ya know I woke up this morning feeling great" Stefan answered not taking his eyes off Arabella, she was leant up against his car scrolling aimlessly through her phone. He turned back to Elena and smiled "And I figured it was time for me to get back into things" He finished.

"Does that mean you're OK now.. with all the cravings?" Elena questioned looking up at her boyfriend with her big brown eyes.

Arabella glanced up after hearing the conversation and was watching Stefan closely, his whole demeanor seemed off. He wasn't acting like the brooding, bunny eating Salvatore that he used to be. She thought about texting Damon but after their encounter the other night, she was avoiding him like the plague.

Stefan nodded his head slightly, he looked nervous "yeah I mean the worst part is over, so now all I want to do is spend as much time with you as possible" He said pulling Elena into a side hug before his eyes fixated on her sister.

"Seriously guys!! Ughh you both make me sick with all your lovey dovey mushiness" Arabella stated pulling a gagging face "You're not gonna kiss again are you?" She asked closing her eyes and crossing her fingers.

"You need a boyfriend" Elena told her. Stefan's eyes widened and he turned to look at the older twin who seemed to be chuckling away to herself. "When you was with Tyler, you had no problem with PDA.. I can set you up with someone if you want?"

"You're not wrong, Le. But why would I need a boy to please me" Arabella paused and leant closer to the couple before chuckling away to herself "When I have a selection of the best toys" she whispered.

Stefan nearly choked on air and he felt his manhood twitch in his pants as his brain automatically imagined the girl flat on her back, her legs spread wide. He was picturing her a moaning mess as she fucked herself into oblivion.

"Ughh, I didn't mean.. God Elle! You're disgusting" Elena said.

The sound of Elena's complaints snapped Stefan out of his dirty thoughts before he shifted uncomfortably on his feet "We really didn't need to know that" she continued.

"Well... Now ya do and I'm not even sorry" She laughed at the pair before pulling her bag higher up her shoulder "Now let's go, we're gonna be late!" She announced before spinning on her heels and sauntering away.