A Few Good Men

Arabella and Elena was sitting out on the porch swing. It was cold but they were both huddled under a blanket. Elena was writing in her diary and Arabella was trying to get in touch with Bonnie but yet again it went straight to voicemail.

"Hey Bonnie, it's me again just checking in to see how you're doing. We really miss you here! Don't let your Aunt drive you to crazy. Come home soon. Love you"

Arabella hung up the phone and rested her head on Elena's shoulder. Jenna walked up onto the porch, sipping her hot coffee. She stopped and stared at the Gilbert twin's "What are you two doing out here? It's freezing"

"Thinking, writing, the uh, the funeral for Bonnie's Grams brought back alot of memories about mom and dad" Elena told her. She shuffled forward tilting her head to the side "I was wondering.. You said that you would do some digging about them, the adoption" Elena continued.

"Ughhh, you still on this Le?" Arabella questioned removing the blanket and standing up from the porch swing. Immediately wrapping her arms around her body as the cold air hit her.

Elena glared at her twin "Aren't you curious, Elle?" She asked.

Arabella rolled her eyes and nodded her head slowly before turning to Jenna "Did you dig?" She asked.

"Come inside" Jenna said sending the girls a small smile.

Jenna and the twins headed inside and jenna pulled out her laptop, sitting herself down at the dining table. Arabella and Elena sent each other a curious look before standing behind their Aunt waiting for any bit of information on their birth parents.
Arabella wasn't really interested, she was just doing it for Elena.

"Your dad kept everything from his medical practice - records, logs, old appointment books" Jenna said pulling out a journal and opening it up "I found an entry from the night you were born. Patient and a birth date. Isobel Peterson"

"Do you think that's her real name?" Elena asked.

"Pffft pregnant teenage runaway? probably not, Lena" Arabella told her.

"Thats what I thought. First name, maybe? But where'd she get Peterson? Classmate? Best friend? So I binged it" Jenna said.

"Ooo right little detective aren't you, Aunt J?" Arabella said and both her and Jenna laughed. Jenna pulled up an Internet page on her laptop and typed a name in the search bar.

"I searched for all the Peterson's in this area born the same year as Isobel, I found three. Two men and a women. Trudie, who lives in Grove Hill, Georgia" Jenna informed the girls before tapping away on her keyboard again pulling up an image of two girls in cheerleader uniforms from high school and the names underneath said Trudie Peterson and Isobel Flemming.

"Isobel" Elena whispered, staring intently at the screen before a small smile appears on her face "She was a cheerleader" Arabella rolled her eyes yet again. She was starting to get annoyed with Elena for even wanting to get to know the bitch who abandoned them at birth.

Jenna slipped Elena a post-it-note with an address scribbled down on it "This is Trudies address, I couldn't find anything about Isobel"

"What a shame" Arabella muttered under her breath but Jenna heard her and sent her a knowing look. Arabella sent her a sweet, sarcastic smile. Elena had a disheartened look plastered on her face, she pulled out a chair and slumped down on it.

"Listen girls, there's something else" Jenna paused before divulging the new information "Mr Saltzman, Ric, his wife was from around here and her name was also Isobel"

Arabella gasped and spun around to Jenna "Are you telling me that my history teacher and your fuckbuddy, is my dad?" She asked in disbelief.

"God no" Jenna replied.