The Reckoning

Damon had searched high and low for the green eyed Brunette. He had checked their house, the Gilbert house and he had scowered up and down all the streets of Mystic Falls looking for her. His last stop was the Grill and he was hoping and praying she was here.

He pushed open the double doors and his heart dropped to the pit of his stomache. His Bella was unconscious in the Donovan boys arms.

"ELLE!" He yelled in panic. He ran towards them and pulled her out of his grip, he started stroking his thumb across her rosy cheek "Bella, wake up" he pleaded slightly shaking her. He looked up at Matt "Whats wrong with her?"

Matt gestured towards the bar, knowing the cause of Arabella's panic attack.. Damon slowly turned his head and he saw the football player propped up at the bar watching the scene unfold. "She freaked out when he came over. I think it caused her to have a panic attack. I tried to calm her down but - but she just collapsed."

"Don't worry, she will be fine." Damon reassured, he could hear her heartbeat and it was beating perfectly normal. All he wanted to do was go over and kill the football player for ruining Arabella's life. If it wasn't for his love for her, he would of killed him by now. Damon picked her up bridal style and carried her towards the exit of the Grill. He turned around and sent a genuine smile to the Donovan boy "Thank you for trying to help her" He said before he carried the brunette to his car.

He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead before he got her comfortable on the back seat. He looked down at her and smiled "No one can compare to you, my queen" he said rubbing his thumb back and forth against her cheek "I love you miss Gilbert.. I can't wait to call you Mrs Salvatore."

********

Arabella's eyes fluttered open to the glorious sunshine beaming in through the small crack in the curtains. Her head was throbbing and fuzzy from the amount of alcohol she consumed the day before. She slowly turned her head and frowned seeing the older Salvatore sprawled out in the bed next to her.

The last thing she remembered was seeing Brad at the Mystic Grill, freaking out and then someone screaming her name. She quietly climbed out of the bed and picked up her phone before she tiptoed her way to the bathroom.

The brunette unlocked her phone to see dozens of missed calls from everyone.

21 missed calls from Damon

13 missed calls from Jerbear

12 missed calls from Carebear

15 missed calls from Lena

9 missed calls from BonBon

11 missed calls from Ric

Arabella went to dial Caroline's number when she got the sudden urge to throw up, she rushed over to the toilet and crouched down infront of it, emptying the entire contents of her stomach into the bowl.

"Bella? Are you okay?" Damon called from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She replied, she quickly flushed the chain and brushed her teeth before she unlocked the door, she looked up into Damon's worried blue eyes. "Seriously, it's just a hangover" she pushed past him and sat down on the bed, she pulled up Caroline's phone number and held the phone up to her ear.

"Are you gonna talk to -"

"Shhhh" Arabella cut him off with a scowel gesturing to the phone in her hand, which caused the blue eyed Salvatore to roll his eyes and go into the bathroom. After the last few days, he didn't want to argue with her.

After a few rings Caroline finally picked up.

"Oh my god, Elle? Are you okay?"

"Apart from a major fucking hangover and a lack of memory. I'm okay."