Before he walks out on you

Niall

Screaming hurtful words at him didn't help, hitting him didn't help, and crying was definitely not solving anything. He had grabbed his keys and an overnight bag and walked towards the door. You throw a vase at the wall beside the front door making him turn around. "You don't get to walk away Niall! You don't get to throw me to the side just like you do everything and everyone else you get tired of." He gave you one last look and turned back around to walk out the door.

Liam

You were curled into a ball hugging your legs, the room was completely silent. You heard him shuffle around and a brief wind from his walking past made you lift your head. He had a bag in his hand headed for the door. "So that's it! You're going to give up just like that..." he was silent, not even giving you an eye blink to acknowledge you were speaking to him. "The Liam I fell in love with would never give up that quick" you cried.

Louis

After several hours of a screaming match, your once happy home was silent. You had no idea where Louis had disappeared to and you didn't really care. You walked upstairs to your bedroom to find him packing his bags. The air was stuck in your lungs, you couldn't believe it had come this far. He looked up at you when he had placed his last shirt in a bag. He didn't have a single tear in his eye, no red nose, did he even care that he was breaking your heart. "When you walk out this time Louis, don't come back. Don't expect me to be waiting to take you back" you whispered.

Harry

You didn't know when you stopped staying up to make sure your boyfriend got home...possibly around the same time that he stopped calling you just to tell you, you were beautiful. But even through all the strange behavior on both your parts, you weren't expecting this. How could he say such hurtful things to you, how could he just want to end 2 years just like that. "Tell me...tell me you don't love me anymore. If you don't love me Harry, I'll let you leave" you cried. But he didn't say anything just walked out of the room slowly.

Zayn

"You leaving isn't going to make me love you any less Zayn. I've been in love with you for six years...I can't fall out of love with you no matter how much I try" you cried softly. He was standing in front of you wiping the tears as they fell from your eyes. He didn't say anything just tried to comfort you. Once you finally stopped crying he kissed your forehead and backed away from you slowly.
T