You're In This Is Us

Harry: it’s a very small cameo, it’s a short scene of the guys after one of the first TMH concerts. Harry and the guys are messing around, getting ready to leave and head to the next venue and you’re standing there head on his shoulder, just smiling at him. Everyone later teased you about it, but he found it sweet.

Liam: it was while they were in Japan, you had gone earlier, and met up with them after the meeting with fans at the airport, it showed you and him quickly embracing before turning to the other guys.

Louis: it was the scenes when they had visited home. You had joined him on his trip back to visit his mom and grandmother, meeting them for the first time and him showing you around town, all the hang outs and the school and just little things he enjoyed.

Niall: you weren’t on screen, but a phone call between Niall and you was, he had called to check in on everything when the camera men showed up to get some shots of him, although many thought it would be a bad idea to show that scene the final cut had it.

Zayn: it was one of the random scenes in the airport, you had all been traveling for hours and the flight was delayed so everyone was by the gate, laying on the floor in the seats and you and Zayn had fallen asleep leaned up against the seats, it was a .004 second shot, but many saw it and ‘aww’ed’