Cheating (niall)

*Jadens POV*

I smiled as I got off the phone with Liam. I'm surprising Niall on tour since I haven't seen him in months. I walked up to the hotel and met Liam in the lobby.

"Here's his room key. It's the first door on the right when you reach the tenth floor." He smiled.

"Thanks Liam you're the best." I smiled hugging him.

I walked over to the elevator buzzing in excitement. I can't believe after this long agonizing wait I finally get to see the love of my life. Once I made it onto the tenth floor I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry." I apologized.

"Jaden what are you doing here?" Harry asked helping me up.

"Seeing Niall obviously. I'll talk to you after I see Niall." I said.

"what about you hang with me and Harry for a bit yeah?" Louis asked.

"Guys seriously I want to see Niall why are you acting so strange?" I asked.

I walked to Nialls room and opened the door. I gasped at the sight. Niall quickly got off of her and she covered herself up.

"Jaden it's not what it looks like." Niall said.

"Don't Niall just don't. I'm not stupid. God and I thought this was worth losing my job." I sobbed.

Sorry it's so short but I hoped you like it! Remember requests are open! All I need is your name, a boy and an occasion. The more descriptive the request the better I write!