April Fools!

I know I'm like four days late but hey at least I now have an April fools preference! Hope you like it!

Preferences 70: April Fools Day

Niall: There was something about April 1st that made you excited, it gave you a rush when someone fell for your pranks. Today you had already gotten your mom and sister with the old I’m pregnant prank, but you felt bad so you told then you were lying. You wanted to pull the same prank on Niall, but you didn’t know if he was going to fall for it. It was worth a try, so you went out and bought a fake positive pregnancy test. You left the test on the bathroom counter and when Niall came home, he found it. You went along with your plan, but when you saw his face, both mixed with fear and excitement, you decided to tell him the truth.  “It was a prank, babe. APRIL FOOLS. I’m sorry,” you said, pulling him back from his internal thoughts. “Oh thank god,” he sighed, placing his hand over his hard. You laughed at his reaction. “Not that it would be a bad thing, but we should wait.” You nodded and he walked over to give you a kiss.

Zayn: It was April Fools Day and you weren’t falling for anything, luckily for you Zayn hadn’t tried anything on you. You were happy for that because you knew he was a major prankster when he wanted to be. You knew that he had already gotten all the boys while they were at work. Zayn had just gotten home and the both of you were sitting on the couch watching a movie. He had gotten up to get something to drink and he bought you back some oreos. You had taken one and bit into it, the second it hit your tongue you were spitting it back out. “What the fuck?” you screamed, wiping the toothpaste off of your tongue. Zayn was rolling over on the floor laughing, earning a glare from you.”April fools!!” he yelled, catching his breath. “You suck!” you screamed, then started laughing along with him. “I’m sorry. I couldn’t resist,” he said, taking the bag of cookies and throwing them out. “You wasted cookies. Go buy more,” you said, pushing him towards the door.

Louis: He was in the shower and your plan was about to go into effect. He had been bragging about being the biggest prankster and never getting pranked himself, so you decided to shoot his ego down. You had googled pranks for hours and finally found one that you liked, so you did it. Before he woke up you went and replaced his favorite deodorant with cream cheese, it was hard to do but you were proud when you were done. It didn’t look suspicious at all. You heard the shower stop ant it took a good 5 minutes before he walked out of the bathroom, staring you down. “What did you do?” he asked, raising his eyebrows and lifting up his arm. There was smeared cream cheese all over his armpit. “I pranked the master of pranks,” you said, smirking. “I taught you were. This was pretty good,” he said, throwing the tube on the bed and going back to clean his underarm. “You didn’t teach me anything,” you yelled, earning a chuckle from him.

Harry: Your laptop was your everything, you relied on it for so much. Being a uni student, you kept everything on it and it was important that nothing happened to it. It was April Fools Day and you were on full guard. When Harry asked to use your laptop because his was dead, you questioned him for almost an hour asking why he wanted to use it. It took you a while to let him use it. You walked away for a few minutes then you heard him cuss, so you went back into the room that he was in. He stood in shock when you walked in. You looked from him and then to your laptop, you eyes growing wide when you saw that he spilled something on it. “Harry!” you yelled, walking over to his side. You were so made, even madder when you heard him laughing. “Clean it!” you said, reaching down to grab it. When the liquid didn’t move you looked at him. “April fools!” he yelled, pulling off a plastic thing, that looked like spilled milk, off of your laptop. “You’re so mean. I was going to cry.” You went to push him, but he grabbed your arms and pulled you into a hug.

Liam: You weren’t creative, but you wanted to pull a prank on him. You knew that he had his guard up, so you planned out your prank very well. April Fools Day was a day to have fun and that’s what you wanted to do. You had been laying on the couch almost all day, acting sick. He didn’t believe you at first, but as the day went on he started to act more caring. You had gone to get something to eat, well that’s what he thought, but while you were in the kitchen you put a rubber band around the handheld spout that you sink had, so that it would splash water when the sink was turned on.You went back and sat with him on the couch, eating what you had prepared. When you were done, he offered to put you dishes away. You reminded him to rinse the plate, knowing what was going to happen when he did. You followed him, watching his moves. When the water turned on he jumped, getting soaked. You busted out laughing and he turned around. “That wasn’t funny!” he said, he started moving closer to you. Your laughing stopped and you knew what he was up to. You ran and he chased after you, soaking you with a hug once he caught you. “April fools,” you said, turning around and kissing him quickly.