His Favorite Thing About You

Louis: The way you are with kids. He loves seeing you interact with them. He thinks it's the cutest thing ever. You've always connected with kids but you never understood why! But you've always adored kids since the begining. He thinks of the day when you guys finally have kids and just couldn't wait!

Liam: Your personality! Yes it may be a little cheesy but he adored your personality! You're very strong at times where you should be at your weakest and he adores you for that. You never let anyone break down your walls and when they did you hit rock bottom but Liam was always there to comfort you.

Zayn: Your smile! He loves it when you smile. The way your eyes sparkle when your smiling and excited for something! He always tries his best to make you smile!

Niall: How you are so caring. He loves how you care for others even when they hurt you. You'd still go out of your way just to make sure they're okay! Niall never understood how you did it, but he couldn't be more proud to call you his girl friend.

Harry: How bubbly you are. Harry loves any girl who is super bubbly but for him you stand outmost of all! You love just to have a good time with close friends and family just like Harry so he loves it!