PDA

Harry: You and Harry don’t mind flaunting your abiding love for each other when in public. It was never over the top groping or snogging in the food court. Instead, it was simple hand holding, hip grabbing and kisses on the lips that represented your fondness.

Zayn: You and Zayn are never ones for much PDA, as you two prefer to keep your international relationship private. But at times when giddy fans will come up to him and disregard your presence, he’ll grab you by your hips and kiss you tenderly on the lips.

Liam: You and Liam absolutely hate PDA. Of course, in the privacy of your home, you’ll happily show your affections with one another and let the romance blossom. However, in public, you two will only exchange a few smiles along with some loving looks.

Louis: You and Louis are that couple that like to make a statement with your love when in public. Whenever you two leave the comfort of home, his arm will be casually slung around your waist, lightly grasping your bum as he kisses your lips every so often.

Niall: You and Niall both like to show off your love and make it public whenever possible. So when you two go out for a coffee or just a simple walk in the nearby park, he’ll lock his fingers with yours and rub your nose with his every now and then, making you smile.