Talk Dirty

I love this song! Dirty I know but who doesn't? Anyways Enjoy! And if you want an imagine you know what to do! All requests are open!

Liam: It started with the texts. At first he was amused, but as they continued, it got worse and he felt his muscles tighten in a way that told him the only relief would be his body on yours. He was at a press conference to boot, sitting there in front of cameras with his hands fisted together as his phone vibrated against his leg. Luckily Harry was speaking and Liam knew he had at least three minutes to read and respond to your text. He slid it from his pocket and let out a groan, careful to shield the screen from the rest of the lads: are you hard for me yet? blazing on his screen. God, was he ever. His thumbs tapped over the screen as he struggled to control his breathing: Depends, are you wet for me?he sent back. His fingers shook as he waited fr your response. You never did this, talking dirty was only for special occasions and he wondered what made today so damn special-not that he was complaining. He looked down at the screen, your newest text coming in. Come home and find out ;) was all it said. He closed his eyes, imagining you hot and bothered waiting for him, breathing heavy and on his bed. When the interviewer asked him a question he froze, blinking back to attention. He would find out alright, all he had to do was get through this interview.

Niall: He’s not the best at dirty talk. He’s too happy go lucky for that, but there are times when he says something, his breath a whisper against your ear and it makes you come undone then and there. And he’s into it, too. He’s into you and the way you make him feel and how he comes undone as soon as you touch him, so more often than not he mumbles against your neck as you writhe beneath him. Like now, as he has you pinned to the bed, his hips rocking against yours. He hasn’t even gotten his clothes off yet and he’d already going mad, his mouth and hands flying around your skin. “I’m going to fuck you so good you can’t walk,” he growled, teeth nipping your earlobe, sending a shudder through your body. It was impossible to speak when he got like this. He removed one hand, still keeping your hands pinned above your head with one of his massive hands. The other trailed down your body, his eyes opaque in the light as he looked at you. His hands went to your jeans, undoing the button with a flick of his wrist and his hand slid down inside. As soon as he touched you, you both groaned. “So god damn wet, so damn tight,” his accent was thicker now, broken words and pants. When he slid his fingers into his mouth and sucked your taste off, he grinned “So fucking sweet for me, baby.”

Harry: He might be clumsy and awkward and just the slightest bit silly, but when it came to the bedroom, Harry knew exactly what he was doing. He had the voice for it too, that perfect little rasp that made you think of dark rooms and silk sheets. But now, he had something else in mind. When he came up from behind you, hands on your hips as he pressed you into the door, you let out a shaky breath. Your chest was to the door, his chest to your back as his teeth grazed the curve of your shoulder.”Have you been thinking about me today?” He asked, his hand trailing down your stomach to the top of your jeans. You nodded, a strangled “yes” passing through your lips. “What have you been thinking?” He asked, his voice coaxing and smooth. You didn’t answer, your voice caught in your throat. “Did you think about me on top of you, my mouth licking and tasting you until you scream?” Just as your knees buckled, he caught you, supporting your weight with his forearms. “Did you? Did you think about what it would be like when I’m inside you?” his hands were pushing off your jeans now, his fingers tracing the lace that covered you. “Did you think of me? Cause baby, I’ve been thinking of you”, and with that he tore the lace away, dropping to his knees and pressing his moth to where you wanted him most.

Zayn: He was the shiest man on the planet, or at least that’s what he thought about himself at least. So as you stood there making breakfast, he let his eyes roam down your legs and back up again. So tan, so perfect and lithe and god, he wanted to run his mouth up the curve of the back of your knee. “Hey babe?” He said thoughtful, the sleep not totally gone from his voice. “Yeah?” You lifted your head from making eggs and sent him a smile. It fell though when you saw his expression and instead you gulped, his eyes almost black in the early light. “Have I told you how much I love your legs?” You waited a moment, your heart beat slamming into your chest. “N-no, I don’t think you have,” you said slowly, watching his lips tug into a grin. “Have I also told you how much I love it when your legs are over my shoulders, and I’m using my tongue to make you crazy, tasting every single inch of you?” The bowl of eggs clanked against the counter as you backed up and he stalked towards you, his long body pressing up against yours. “Zayn,” you rasped out as his hands cupped your thighs and spread your legs apart so he could fit between them. “Be ready for me, baby, because when I get home that’s exactly what I’m going to do. I want you naked, wet, and ready for me.”

Louis: It’s playful at first, just tossing out comments here and there. It’s nothing serious until you actually do as he says, and it’s then that he realizes that this is actually pretty hot, and he’s actually pretty turned on by you following his orders. He ran his tongue along his lips, eyes dark as he looked at you. He wondered how far he could take it, and decided to test the waters. “I want you on your knees,” he said darkly, finger pointing to the floor before him. You licked your lips, eyes twinkling in excitement as you did as he asked. “So good, baby girl,” he murmured, stroking the hair out of your eyes. He was new to this whole “talk dirty to me’ thing, but from what he’d done so far, he liked it. “Tell me what you want,” you breathed, hands already undoing the button on his jeans and tugging the, down. He didn’t have to tell you, you knew but it was so damn hot watching him take charge like that. “I want you to take me as deep as you can,” you smirked, doing as he asked. His fingers tangled in your hair and he tugged, making you moan and the vibrations surrounded him and he let out a curse. “Jesus, your mouth is so fucking hot. So fucking-Jesus, baby,” he gasped as you ran your tongue up the base of him. Letting your cheeks hollow, you bobbed your head making him fall apart above you.