Sleepovers with Zayn

*Mallorys POV*

I changed into my lime green fuzzy pajama pants and a grey tank top. I then put my hair up in a messy bun. Oh wait, you may wonder why. I invited my boyfriend Zayn over for a sleepover tonight since we both have time off from work. We both wanted some alone time so I thought it'd be perfect to have a sleepover.

Just then the doorbell rang. I walked downstairs and opened the door letting Zayn in.

"Hey babe." He said kissing my lips. 

"Hey. Ready for a movie night? I got our favorite ice cream!" I cheered. 

He laughed and nodded his head. 

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the tubs of ice cream and then got two spoons. 

"Here." I said handing him his favorite ice cream. 

"Thanks babe." He said kissing my lips. 

"You're welcome." I said as I sat down beside him. 

I snuggled into his side as the movie started. The rest of the night consisted with cuddling, sharing kisses, and just goofing off. Yeah we never actually finished the movie. But I'm perfectly okay with it, at least I got to spend time with my wonderful boyfriend.

Here you go sis! Hope you liked it! Sorry if it sucks I'm not really good with sleepover preferences. But you guys should go follow my sister! I'm dedicating this chapter to her to make it easier on you guys! But she's an amazing girl! Love you sis!