Pajamas

I LOVE my pajamas so I thought this would be a great one haha! Hope you like it!

Niall: Niall always complained that he was cold, even if he slept in a t-shirt and sweats, socks covering his feet. It would be the dead of summer and he’d be cuddled up to you, complaining that he was freezing cold when he knew that you were a furnace. You usually just slept in shorts and a tank top—because you were actually affected by heat—so he would cling to you and steal all of your body heat, snoring in your ear. 

Zayn: Zayn slept shirtless and in his boxers, and you loved it. You usually slept in a t-shirt and your underwear if it was warm, but on cold nights like this you were in your full gear, sweats and fuzzy socks covering you up. Zayn was content in any weather, adapting to the temperature in his bare minimum, even on tour. Whether it’s in the bunk or at home, he was always cuddling you half-naked while you used clothes to give you protection. 

Harry: Harry and you both slept naked. It might sound disgusting, but there was something so freeing and natural about sleeping in your birthday suits. Most of the time you didn’t want him spooning you because, let’s be honest, that’s crossing the line a little bit. But he was always having some contact, cuddling you from a distance or you laying on him under the sheets. On tour, you donned underwear and a tanktop, but he opted to keep his nudity. 

Louis: Louis and you both liked to cuddle, so it didn’t really matter what you wore. But, you did think it would be cute to get matching PJ’s with your boyfriend. He wanted something manly, but you just rolled your eyes and scrolled different sets until you both agreed. The pants of his were covered in Marvel superhero’s, while your shirt was basically the other version. The boys thought you two looked ridiculous and adorable, so they were a hit and Louis loved to walk about with you in your matching jammies. 

Liam: Liam slept naked, while you usually stole his shirt from the day and slept in that. He loved it because he felt like even if you weren’t cuddling that night, you still had a piece of him while you slept. Most nights you didn’t mind his nakedness; he was warm and soft and muscular, so you didn’t have a problem feeling him under your hands. When others were around, he got modest and usually had a pair of shorts on, but you knew that was the only thing separating you two from the next level of intimacy.