His Vows To You

Harry: I vow to be loyal. I promise that no matter where I am I’m going to be loyal to you because you deserve it. I vow to put forth effort even right after I get back from tour and I don’t want to do anything. I promise to make effort when I’m on the road. I vow to understand. I promise to understand where your coming from when we get into a argument and you know we will. I promise to understand that after being away from me for long periods you want to be around me. I promise I love you everyday for the rest of your life. 

Liam: I promise to give you everything you could ever need. Not only the material things but also the little things that you don’t even know you want or need. I promise to take care of you when your sick, to deal with you when you’re being stubborn. To laugh at your jokes even when they suck. I promise to kill spiders for you. I’ll have a pillow fight with you at 2 am when you can’t sleep. I’m going to bet on you, to take your side, to believe in you. You’ve believed in me for so long and you’ve given so much up for me. I can never thank you for all you’ve done for me. But I’m going to spend the rest of my life trying. 

 Niall: The day you agreed to be my girlfriend was one of the best days of my life. I couldn’t believe that such an amazing girl would want to be with me. Then you accepted my proposal I couldn’t believe I got so lucky. I couldn’t believe that a girl like you, so beautiful and smart, wanted to marry me. I couldn’t believe you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me. Seeing you stand in front of me today I know that today is the greatest day of my life. Starting today I get to spend everyday with you, my best friend and I can’t wait. There are going to be days that suck but as long as I have you everything will be better. I’m looking forward to spending all my days with you. 

Louis: You have followed me across the globe, stayed up late endless times waiting for me to get home. You’ve stood up for me, believed in me and believe me. It means the world to me that I’ve found someone that loves me. It means the world to me that you love me and you put so much faith into me. I never thought that it was possible for me to find someone who loves me like you do, that I could find someone who I love as much as I do. That’s why I promise to never put our relationship on the back burner. I promise to put as much effort into our relationship as you have. Im going to make sure that I love you as much as you’ve loved me everyday for the rest of our lives together. 

Zayn: Being part of a band as big as mine it’s hard to find someone who loves you for you. Someone that you can be honest with and know there is no judgment. That’s what I found in you. Right away I could tell that you cared about Zayn not Zayn from One Direction. I could tell that you were more interested in the stories about me and the lads instead of the stories of us traveling the world. You would spend a night in watching movies rather then out on my arm. We clicked right away; it was like we’ve known each other our whole life. I think that’s why I fell in love with you. I can’t wait to fall in love with you again everyday.