He does something sweet for you

Liam:"What are these for?" you ask curiously taking the bundle of flowers he had set on the counter, taking a whiff of their floral perfume. He smiles softly, eyes crinkling as they usually did. "I don’t know, I just thought that you might like them." he offers, placing a small kiss to your forehead. "And they were so beautiful, I thought they would compliment you well." he blushes at his cheesy remark. You giggle and kiss him once before sniffing the flowers again, giving him another quiet ‘thank you.’

Niall:"Thank you babe." you say taking the hot soup from him, the congestion seeming to be getting worse. "Sure baby, can I get anything else for you?" he asks quietly, sitting beside you, as you keep your distance, not wanting to infect him with your cold. "Cuddles would be nice, but I think that’s out of the question." you pout blowing on your soup. He sighs softly and kicks his shoes off. "Not out of the question babe." he says sliding beside you, taking the bowl to help you to eat your soup. "But you’ll get sick." you say as he smiles, "Then you’ll just get to take care of me then."

Zayn:"Long day?" he asks as you slump down onto the couch, body aching all over, muscles screaming angrily at you. Nodding you look over at him, pouting your lips, "Very long. I’m so tired." you yawn, rubbing your eyes. He smiles a bit and sets his game controller down, crawling over the couch to sit by your feet. "Come here you." he hums, pulling your feet and ankles into his lap, starting to rub them gently, already your screaming muscles already starting to be silenced. "Y- you don’t have to do this you know." you yawn, relaxing into him. He smiles and continues, "I want to babe. I like to treat you." he chuckles as you smile and eventually fall asleep.

Harry: "I don’t want to get a shot." you pout as you sit in the cold office. "It’ll keep you from getting the flu. And it’s going to keep baby safe." he says kissing you once, gently resting his hand on your pregnant tummy. "I know, but they hurt." you sigh, playing with your fingers. "How about this, I’ll get one as well, We’ll both get one, at the same time." he offers as the nurse nods, saying that she could give him one as well. Nodding you nervously sit with him as they get the shots ready, holding his hand tightly as they give you the shot. You look over at him once it was over and smile, "Thank you babe." He nods, wiping his eyes, wincing a bit, "N- no problem."

Louis: "I love you." he smiles, gently rubbing your back as you stare in wonder, looking over the city you had never been before. "It’s so beautiful here." you smile tearing your eyes from the scenery to him. "Thank you for bringing me here." you smile softly, he nods, and holds your hand. "I thought you might like it." he shrugs, as you giggle, "But there was no reason to bring me babe." you say beginning to walk around. He chuckles and shrugs, "I like to spoil you, do nice things for my baby girl. I could stop if you like?" he asks as you shake your hand, leaning up to kiss his cheek, "No, no I like it." you smile cheesily at him, making him laugh once again.