In His T-shirt

Harry: Is where you feel most comforted and safe; because while Harry isn’t there to hug you, tell you everything will be okay, his shirt is. The size engulfs your body like Harry would, the smell creeps up your nose the same way it did every time you were with Harry and the softness of the fabric against your skin is as gentle as Harry.

Louis: You are making breakfast. It isn’t the first time and it wouldn’t be the last; like every Sunday morning since living together you’d wake up, throw on one of Louis’ over sized shirts and make breakfast. It would be the same routine, even down to his “it’s not fair, my clothes look even better on you than on me” line he used as he sleepily shuffled into the kitchen an slithered his hands around your waist.

Niall: You were finally comfy. Being 8 months pregnant had it’s advantages; everyone offered to do everything for you, you could eat whatever you wanted, got free massages from Niall and of course cooking your little princess, but, with every advantage came a disadvantage. You found everyday tasks harder, yes you could eat whatever you wanted but then ended up throwing most of it back up and you ached everywhere. But laying on yours and Niall’s bed stretching out your aching body you were finally in comfortable clothes, his top, and you were happy.

Liam: You went shopping. It wasn’t a big deal, you had done it before, but for some reason the fans went mental when they saw you in Liam’s checked shirt. Some thought it was cute, whilst others hated it and some, well most, were jealous. Little did they know the only reason you ever wore Liam’s clothes was because it was his turn to do the laundry and he forgot.

Zayn: Is how you planned on staying. The smell had wore out of the fabric a long time ago but you still needed it you were taking the break up very hard and convinced yourself if you wore the shirt, relived the memories and stayed in bed he’s come back; of course you knew you were lying to yourself but you had to believe it would work because if it didn’t you were alone.