His Kisses are

Niall:…short. With an arm wrapped around your back, he will lean in, blue eyes closed as he brings the warmth of his lips to your skin. It’s not like he loves keeping his feelings short, but he seems to find pleasure in the way you always seem to pout while catcingh hold on the collar of his shirt in desperate attempt to make the sweet feeling last longer.

Zayn:…slow - slow to the point where it’s making you insane. Soft hum leaves his lips as he brings one hand to the lower half of your back, fingers of the other one attatched to the tip of your chin, holding it gently. Chuckle vibrates through his chest as he feels your fingers adding pressure to the back of his head, encouraging him forward.

Louis:…needy as he hasn’t seen you in years, but you’re okay with that. His fingers rest at the backside of your head, encouraging you forward, his thumbs never still, constantly making circles around soft skin. Sometimes his teeth find way to your bottom lip, getly biting it as a moan raises from your troath.

Liam:…fun. It weird how he can turn even the most boring day look brighter with just one touch of warmth he adds to your lips. He keeps a hand pressed to the side of your face, letting the kiss go in the direction he likes, his teeth fiding way to your bottom lip, gently biting the soft skin.

Harry:…sweet. It’s not just the action, but also the sweet taste his lips contain, something almost touchable, leaving you wanting for more. He will keep his hand to the bottom of your back, occasionaly making it glide down until it rests in your pocket, small smile curling the corners of his lips.