Niall Sad Imagine

*Nialls POV*

It's been a long day at the studio. I just can't wait to get home to cuddle with my beatiful girlfriend Kellee. I hopped into my car and drove home. Once I got home I noticed her car was also here meaning she's home! I got out and walked inside slipping my shoes off at the door. 

"Kellee? Babe?" I yelled as I walked in. 

I didn't here anything so I walked upstairs and into our room. Once I got into our room it was a disaster. Like a tornado hit. Tissues everywhere, papers and pictures scattered the floor just horrible. I looked over to the bed and saw Kellee shaing and crying underneath the blankets. I walked over to her side of the bed and crouched down beside her. 

"kellee babe? Whats wrong?" I asked. 

"Niall?" She questioned. 

"Yeah, princess it's me." I said. 

"Oh my god Ni." She sobbed. 

"can you come out from underneath the blanket?" I asked. 

She lifted up the blanket letting me see her face. Her eyes were blood shot like she's been crying for hours. 

"Princess what happened?" I asked tucking a peice of hair behind her ear. 

"M-my brother got into an accident. H-he didn't make it Ni." She sobbed. 

My heart broke into two for her. She looked up to him for everything. 

"it's okay love I'll be here." I sighed pulling her into a hug. 

"I miss him already Ni." She whispered. 

"I know you do." I sighed kissing her head. 

Short but hoped you liked it lovely!