You're scared things will change

NIALL: You and Niall were lying in bed late one night, neither of you being able to fall asleep. You talked about the most random things. Finally, both of you decided to try to sleep. But that didn’t happen. “Y/N?” he whispered. “Yeah Ni?” you asked, turning around to face him. “Do you want a baby?” he asked, taking you by surprised. “A-a baby?” you asked, sort of stuttering. “Yeah. Would you want one?” he asked again. You were quietly. Honestly, you were scared to have a baby. You thought you’d be a horrible mother. “I’m going to be a bad mum, Niall,” you admitted quietly. “What? No you won’t. Why do you think that?” he asked. You shrugged, “I don’t know, Niall. I just do. And what if everything changes with us? I don’t want that,” you told him. “Princess, you will be an amazing mother. I see you with Theo. You’re a natural. And it won’t change; it’ll make us stronger. Promise,” he told you kissing your forehead. “You really think so?” you asked. He nodded, “I know so. So do you want one?” he asked, again. You nodded, “Yeah, let’s start trying.”

LIAM: Ruth had just had a baby girl and it made Liam baby crazy. For days he had been asking you if you wanted one. You kept pushing it aside, changing the subject whenever he asked. Today though, he wouldn’t let you push it aside. “Do you really not want a baby?! Just tell me Y/N!” he yelled. “It’s not that I don’t want one, Liam! It’s complicated!” you yelled back at him. It turned into a huge fight. “How is it complicated? Please, Y/N, enlighten me,” he yelled, crossing his arms. “I’m scared, okay!” you yelled, throwing you arms up in the air in defeat. His face softened a little, coming over to you, rubbing your arms with his hands. “Why are you scared?” he asked, quietly. You wiped the small tears that came out of your eyes, “What if it changes between us? Kids tear people apart and I don’t want that. It happened with my parents after they had me,” “Aw, babe,” he said, wrapping his arms around you, pulling you into a hug, “They didn’t split up because of you. You’re their world. They just weren’t right for each other. We won’t be like that, okay?” he reassured you. “Promise?” you asked. “Promise,” he said, before kissing you.

HARRY: You were playing with Lux while the guys had soundcheck. She was giggling and having fun, when Harry came in. “Hi Lux,” he said, giving her stomach a little tickle. She laughed, “Hi Uncle Harry.” “Hi babe,” he said, giving you a quick kiss, “So what are my two favorite girls up to?” “House!” Lux said excitedly, “Y/N’s mummy, I’m daddy, and Lily (her baby doll) is the baby.” “Ah, that’s exciting. Hey Lux, can I still mummy Y/N for a second?” she nodded, continuing to play with her baby doll. He took you to the side, “I want one.” “One?” you asked, confused. “A baby. You, me, a baby,” he told you. Your eyes got wide, “A baby? Harry… What if we change? Like you’re going to be gone a lot so I’ll be alone with the baby. And then we’ll fight and keep fighting and then one day I’m going to wake up to divorce papers and it’ll all be over,” you said, all in one breath. He chuckled a bit, “You really think I’d let that happen? Y/N, it won’t change us. And I’m going to be there as much as possible, even if that means bringing them on tour. I’ll be there.” You sighed in relief, “You’ll be there?” He nodded, kissing your forehead, “Of course. It’ll be my baby too.”

ZAYN: You and Zayn were walking out of dinner when you spotted a family. All the kids were under age 5. You always thought of having a family with Zayn, but you were scared. At least half your friends had divorced parents, including your own. “I want one,” he whispered in your ear, walking back to your shared flat. “What?” you asked. He nodded his head in the direction of the family, “A baby. I want one.” You bit you lip nervously, “Now?” He shrugged, “I mean. Maybe.” He noticed the nervous look on face. “You don’t want one?” he asked. “No, I want one. I’m just scared,” you admitted quietly. “Why?” You shrugged, “Half of my friends have divorced parents. Heck, mine are divorced. I don’t want it to change with us after kids and we end up hating each other,” you admitted. “I could never hate you, Y/N,” he kissed your temple, “Plus, we aren’t your parents. We’re not your friends’ parents. We’re us and we will get through it.” You gave him a small smile, after his reassurance, “Let’s try then.”

LOUIS: Seeing Ernest and Doris made your heart melt. They were the cutest babies you had seen (you were biased however). Louis seemed to notice it. “We should have one of our own,” he whispered in your ear before kissing your cheek. You were quiet, not answering him. “Wait do you not want one?” he asked, confused of you not answering. “It’s not that,” you said quietly, holding Ernest in your arms. “What is it then?” he asked. “I just don’t want things to change, Louis. That’s it,” you said nonchalantly, not wanting to argue. You could hear him sigh, “Whatever,” he mumbled before walking away. You continued to bounce Ernest around in your arms. Louis came back in shortly, “I’m sorry for walking out.” “It’s okay,” you said quietly. “Can I?” he asked, pointing to Ernest. “Of course,” you handed off Ernest to Louis. “You know, it’s going to change between us. But it’s not going to change for the worst; it will change for the better. We’ll be stronger,” he told you. “For the better?” you asked, needing assurance. “For the better,” he repeated.